Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Complete Financial Freedom. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Complete Financial Freedom. (414 Views)

A STEP TOWARDS FINANCIAL FREEDOM / The Way To Financial Freedom / Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Financial Freedom. by Hardinno: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2018
*LAGOS (Ikeja)* *PRESENTATION*

"One of the ways the wealthy stay very wealthy is by trading their money in FOREX."- Robert Kiyosaki .

*INVESTMENT KNOWLEDGE through FOREX*

Earn $100-$1000 Monthly:
Or even more $$$

The *difference* between the RICH and the POOR is INFORMATION. To be WEALTHY, study the process of WEALTH CREATION .

IMARKETSLIVE will educate you on how to create generational wealth in the most liquid financial market in the world where an estimated trade of $5.3 trillion per day is done. This is the foreign exchange market where central banks, commercial banks and the rich multiply their wealth.

You acquire the skill set to create your own economic 100% hands free.

*DATE*: CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP: 08033127751 FOR NEXT DATE.

*FINANCIAL INVESTMENT PRESENTATION*

*VENUE*:- DE REMBRANDT
HOTEL, BESIDE SHOPRITE, ALAUSA, IKEJA.

*TIME*: 10:45AM

You are invited by HARDINNO
Re: Complete Financial Freedom. by xenastar(f): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Kindly write the date here
Re: Complete Financial Freedom. by Hardinno: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
xenastar:
Kindly write the date here

Date : Tuesdays and thursdays for Ikeja centre while Island centre is Wednesdays and Saturdays. You may contact me on WhatsApp for next available presentation.

(1) (Reply)

This Business Is My Oil Well / I Am Confused...help.. / Telecommunication Industry Business For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.