Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Buhari: We Are Going To Jail More Econonic Thieves In Country (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Are Going To Jail More Econonic Thieves In Country (video) (245 Views)

Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC / South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ / Buhari: 'We Will Destroy Boko Haram, You Can’t Shout Allahu Akbar & Be Killing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: We Are Going To Jail More Econonic Thieves In Country (video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2018
President Buhari has vowed to ensure that all the "thieves" that ruined Nigeria's economy will be sent to jail. He made the vow while speaking with newsmen after his return from his 10-day vacation to the UK.

''We are going to jail more of the "thieves" that brought the economic problems to the country. I think that is being expected of me and I will do it'' he said

Watch the video recording by NTA below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB6QhxN-Rf0

<a href="https://www.tellmegist.com/charlize-theron-vacations-with-her-children-in-the-bahamas-and-check-out-the-outfit-her-son-wore-to-the-beach/">Check out this</a>

(1) (Reply)

Free Zakzaky Campaign Committee Wishes You A Joyous Eid Celebration / A Must Read For All Nigerian Youths / Brazil Presidential Election: In Prison, Lula Still Stronger In Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.