Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo (19328 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Reinstate Sacked Workers, PDP Tells El-Rufai / Court Orders Uzodinma To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen / Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by YorubaEmir: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2018

I don't see him being reinstated even though he needs to be rewarded for sacrificing his job to paint a senate president black. But I see him being rewarded handsomely by proxy.

Some people still undermine the powers of a senate president who is the 3rd most powerful person in the country. That is why I laugh at the chimp who runs his mouth like a lady's monthly visitor and beats his chest, boasting to remove sarrki grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by enemyofprogress: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
donbachi:
I don't see anything whatsover,wrong with them asking him to reinstate him.he is one of theirs.
and the country is their private company right?
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by bigangel4u(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Something keeps telling me that Buhari will cruise to an easy victory come 2019. The man still has a vast army of zombies who are more than willing to vote for their master. These people are even more dangerous than Buhari himself, and we should be wary of them.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
The useless and self centered president of the North and Yoruba muslims will never try the shiit, what prof Osibanjo see while sitting down, the animal from the decendant of illegal border crossers from Futa jalo to Northern Nigeria will never see it even on airforce one.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by surgical: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ndonu101:
I hope Buhari goes ahead and re-instate daura on Monday

Buhari is lawless and I will not be surprised if he does this!
Remember Yusuf of nhis
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by Omeokachie: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Just like he did Maina and Yusuf
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by oglalasioux(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
ExAngel007:
all these long talk, and still i found no place where it says Buhari is in pressure to reinstate the DSS boss.

Junk journalism

There is an ethnic attempt by those who are related to Buhari, who are from Daura, who must be related to Lawan Daura, who now want to travel to the United Kingdom to ask Buhari to reverse himself and virtually bring back Lawan Daura and then sack the National Security Adviser who was supposed to be Lawan Daura’s boss but who he never respected and who he was not even in speaking terms with.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by Bodude504: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
okay
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by slimfit1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
If Daura return and Osinbajo did not resign and the rest of the cabinet they are all shameless set of people.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by DAVEZONIGLTD: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Call it prediction of call it Prophecy.....

If Daura would be reinstated, expect Osinbajo to resign.

Take this to the bank...
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by jaxxy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
The presidency never has one position on an issue, there are always several positions and assumptions like how many presidents do we have?? Who exactly is controlling the ship
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by egobetatoday: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread :
WHAT IS CORRUPTION?
Tribute to Barr Halima Buhari - (PRESIDENT BUHARI'S DAUGHTER)- A hard working Nigerian Youth
She was last in her class in UK where she tried so hard to study Law.
Twice She failed to pass The Nigeria Law School exams required to qualify her for Legal practice in Nigeria.
But when her father became president, she was granted a free pass in the Nigerian Law School and was called to bar almost 3yrs ago...
Now she has been given a Board member Position at NNPC earning over N7-million Naira per month amongst other fringe benefits as the President's daughter while ordinary Nigerians who study hard and make good grades in schools at home and abroad go years without job or have lost their jobs and livelihoods under her father's direct supervision, and others who are lucky, receive (#30,000 N-Power) monthly for 24months or less and the same people are the ones shouting "Sai-Baba Buhari' while rewarding him with "Mr. integrity" Title.
Nigeria is a SAD case...
Dauda Hassan
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo by bluecircle470: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:
Oga.. this post too long.. Lemme summarize it for you:
1. We are not running the government.. Na them dey run us foreign.
2. Buhari and his administration are incompetent and offer no positive change.
3. Vote out buhari come 2019.
* any other point?

Yes another point; Why is it that every time anything concerns Bukola Saraki it becomes a crisis, why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Monumental Waste Called Delta State / 2019: APC Governors Move To Take Over Party Structure / Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.