Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,864 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Do People Do In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do People Do In Heaven (400 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People Do In Heaven by coolestchris(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2018
any valid answers
Re: What Do People Do In Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
They worship their imaginary friend forever. singing his praises and nothing else

Honestly Heaven only sounds nice when compared to the “eternal suffering” of hell. In a vacuum, heaven actually sounds pretty fucking terrible.
Re: What Do People Do In Heaven by coolestchris(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
They worship their imaginary friend forever. singing his praises and nothing else

Honestly Heaven only sounds nice when compared to the “eternal suffering” of hell. In a vacuum, heaven actually sounds pretty fucking terrible.
which means they become slaves who worship their master forever
Re: What Do People Do In Heaven by donbachi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
They are there watching over mankind..secondly,they are also there interceeding to God,on our behalf...lastly,they are conduits pipes through which our blessings comes...that's all they do there.
Re: What Do People Do In Heaven by coolestchris(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
donbachi:
They are there watching over mankind..secondly,they are also there interceeding to God,on our behalf...lastly,they are conduits pipes through which our blessings comes...that's all they do there.
i mean when people go there what do they do there
Re: What Do People Do In Heaven by donbachi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=coolestchris post=70415937]i mean when people go there what do they do there[/quoter]same as those already there.
Re: What Do People Do In Heaven by LadyExcellency: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
I have Satanic bible and your conversations allude to the fact that you either reasons or/and quote from its text.

Are you a Satanist?
Re: What Do People Do In Heaven by yemisolar(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
First of all, you need to know that the body we will have in heaven will be different from what we have now. Though our memories will be intact, our minds will be different because the sinful nature will no more be there so the things we enjoy here will have no value there. Our bodies will be without blood which means no digestion and no hunger(though we will have the ability to eat if we want to). It also means all hormones responsible for lust, envy hatred and all the works if the flesh will not be there. Of course there will be no male or female so there will be no 'nice shapes or six pack' the definition beauty will be different....let me stop there

As for what we will be doing, we will be enjoying the presece of God. Meeting people of old, Peter, Paul,the martyr and the rest. We will visit eat from the tree of life and drink from the rivers if living water. Finally, put in mind that eternity not time without limit, It is timelessness. We will loose thesense of time so the question of boredom doesn't arise.

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Do In Heaven by coolestchris(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
yemisolar:
First of all, you need to know that the body we will have in heaven will be different from what we have now. Though our memories will be intact, our minds will be different because the sinful nature will no more be there so the things we enjoy here will have no value there. Our bodies will be without blood which means no digestion and no hunger(though we will have the ability to eat if we want to). It also means all hormones responsible for lust, envy hatred and all the works if the flesh will not be there. Of course there will be no male or female so there will be no 'nice shapes or six pack' the definition beauty will be different....let me stop there

As for what we will be doing, we will be enjoying the presece of God. Meeting people of old, Peter, Paul,the martyr and the rest. We will visit eat from the tree of life and drink from the rivers if living water. Finally, put in mind that eternity not time without limit, It is timelessness. We will loose thesense of time so the question of boredom doesn't arise.

makes sense

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Gospel Music Download Website / Faith Vs. Feelings – Kenneth E. Hagin / Rapid Growth of a New Political Class In Igboland. Check it out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.