Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Blind Alley - Episode 11 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 11 (301 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Episode 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 11 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 11*

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂❤❤❤��

When love, lust and spirituality intertwine.....

The Blind Alley – Episode 11

“Dear Obioma, i’m so sorry i never had time to discuss with you. You are such a beautiful lady with a beautiful soul. The one year spent with your family was the best to have happened to me. I always will have you people in my prayers. When are you resuming school? I might not make it to your matriculation but definitely would keep in touch. Please reach me with this phone number 08034********* once you have the access. Remain blessed “.

Yours beloved

Mathew Chinedum Eneh.

I read this letter 28times that day… I had mixed feelings. Yes, i was happy he dropped his phone number but maybe i was expecting him to have told me he loved me or at least ended it with, i love you…… Oh, i remembered he was a semi.

My matriculation had come and gone and i resumed school. Mama managed to convince papa to allow me live in the dormitory.

Leaving house for the first time felt strange. I had to make new friends but still hadn’t forgotten Bro. Mathew. Most of my daily itinerary was centered on school and church, had no time for circular activities as such. Making good grades was all that mattered to me....

Click on the link to keep reading

������������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/19/the-blind-alley-episode-11/
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 11 by zinnydan(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Next

(1) (Reply)

New Trending Books / Unveiling 21 Hidden Secrets Of Money / Diana’s Great Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.