Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan (38960 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan by allexpensive: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

Remember this is Oyo

Where they reasoned well not out of hatred

Politics in oyo is divided. Ibadan, ogbomoso, Ibarapa.. Those are the three places. Ogbomoso is not for APC, Ibarapa is also not for APC. In Ibadan, they'll only have votes if APC produces a candidate from the town but still Ibadan indigene are divided on APC.

The best way PDP will win is to provide a candidate from Ibadan.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan by buchilino(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

Remember this is Oyo

Where they reasoned well not out of hatred

GUY, AN ADVICE, DON'T EVER CALL APC TO AN OYO PENSIONER, COS U MAY NOT COME OUT ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan by Splashme: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Herdsmen:
Make una no worry..Pdp is coming to rescue the good people of Oyo from the clutches of evil..

....and happiness peace prosperity shall return.

APC is evil..
Never again
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan by xcelentattitude(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Polithievians sha, see as dem rush dis issue.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan by Akins02324(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:
Ajimobi miscalculated

Pdp will take it politically now

They are good in doing that

Ajimobi has just made a grievious mistake by doing so. He shouldn't have demolished the building for political reasons at this period when the election is closely imminent.

Whosoever advised him to do so had done him worse which might affect his political career.

Nigerians are very sympathetic to this kind of issues considering the status and well being of the owner
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Jabioro:
Go sit down jeje..we are nt like Biafra,PDP has been there what was their achievement.? The building may be contravening the city structure programme...

That's this thing I hate about you apc fools.
The man has said he's got all his approved docs from the OYSG, yet you are here supporting tyrany.
You guys disgust me honestly.
I spit.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan by Zaen: 4:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Ajimobi played right into the hands of the opposition......... This feem will be interesting Sha grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan by Jabioro: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Gabbysky:

That's this thing I hate about you apc fools.
The man has said he's got all his approved docs from the OYSG, yet you are here supporting tyrany.
You guys disgust me honestly.
I spit.
Must you insult before you make your trash known,it is better to argue contructively.Those who are at helm of affairs knows better..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Doesn't Eat Foreign Rice / Adeleke To Directors: Accept Permanent Secretary Appointment And Get Fired / Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.