Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

2 Year Old Baby Attacks A 9 Month Old Baby At The Nursery (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Year Old Baby Attacks A 9 Month Old Baby At The Nursery (photos) (451 Views)

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma / Suspected Mentally Challenged Man Attacks A Little Girl With Hammer In Bayelsa / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Year Old Baby Attacks A 9 Month Old Baby At The Nursery (photos) by InforOrbit: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
A woman was running madly when he 9 months old baby girl was viciously attacked by a two-year-old who “sneaked” into her cot in the Nursery, see what she said below:

FROM AN AGGRIEVED MUM: I got a phone call today saying my baby was attacked at the daycare. I just want to know how could a 2-year-old climb in a crib & do all this “BY HIMSELF” to my 9-month-old baby? HUH Huh!!!!! You didn’t hear him SCREAM to the top of his lungs after the FIRST bite? THERE’S NO phyukING WAY HE SLEPT THROUGH THIS phyukING CHILD ATTACKING HIM! WHO THE phyuk RAISED THAT DEMON?Huh? My baby will NEVER look the same again! This is not right!

Baby's Pictures Below

https://www.informationorbit.com/2-year-old-baby-attacks
Re: 2 Year Old Baby Attacks A 9 Month Old Baby At The Nursery (photos) by Pat081: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Just here to see d picture but u fail urself

(1) (Reply)

don't bother / $3 Million Fraud Syndicate Operated From Australia Detention Centre Busted / Livestream Of A Man Trying To Rape 88-year- Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.