Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! (2095 Views)

How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) / Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by npowerng: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
It is Sunday and you know what, we want to say THANK YOU!!!

You guys ROCK!

Thank you for all that you do as teaching assistants, health and agro extension workers and as trainee service professionals.

We honour you today.

#NPowerNG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by Timothyezzy87: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
thank you, i appreciate your honor.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by ttime(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thank u too
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by Divinefavour1: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
You are always welcome.

1 Like

Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by Ezypretty: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by lizzy07(f): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Thank you for your assistance I was paid a month backlog out of 3 months stipends that was unpaid please hoping they will pay the remaining 2 months backlog soon thanks in anticipation
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by Baldg: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kudos to your unrelenting efforts. I am a 2016 volunteer,i sent a resignation letter to support@npvn.desk-mail.com on August 6th and also clicked the resign button on the Npower website. Up till now, i have not gotten a response or acknowledgement. Please what next should i do.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by kayteajay111(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
npowerng:
It is Sunday and you know what, we want to say THANK YOU!!!

You guys ROCK!

Thank you for all that you do as teaching assistants, health and agro extension workers and as trainee service professionals.

We honour you today.

#NPowerNG
Thanks for your efforts, npower.
please people have been saying they received backlogs stipend since yesterday, how will I receive mine?
It's like you doing partial with this payment, because you still owe me two months stipend please.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by kayteajay111(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
please people have been saying they received backlogs stipend since yesterday, how will I receive mine?
It's like you doing partial with this payment, because you still owe me two months stipend please.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by npowerng: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
kayteajay111:

Backlogs are paid in batches.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by npowerng: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Baldg:
Kudos to your unrelenting efforts. I am a 2016 volunteer,i sent a resignation letter to support@npvn.desk-mail.com on August 6th and also clicked the resign button on the Npower website. Up till now, i have not gotten a response or acknowledgement. Please what next should i do.

Please be patient, sir.
You would be contacted for further information kindly give us your email address
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by npowerng: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
lizzy07:
Thank you for your assistance I was paid a month backlog out of 3 months stipends that was unpaid please hoping they will pay the remaining 2 months backlog soon thanks in anticipation

Great!!

Thank you too for your patient.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by npowerng: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Timothyezzy87:
thank you, i appreciate your honor.

You’re welcome.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by npowerng: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Divinefavour1:
You are always welcome.
. smiley
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by Baldg: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2018
npowerng:

Please be patient, sir.
You would be contacted for further information kindly give us your email address

please dont quote this reply, so as to permit editing to avoid spam messages.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by stevemayor: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Thanks
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by Baldg: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
npowerng:

Please be patient, sir.

i have provided my email.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by Nizguy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
thank u too for ur relentless efforts too. pls I'm one of the2017/2018 beneficiaries, hope we will get paid this August?
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by diamondlake(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2018
npowerng
#npowerng
npowerng

My status is showing exited without me clicking on the exit button
I have made complain to your call centre and I was told it’s because I was also shortlisted for N-build so I explained to her that I was shortlisted but was not involved because weeks later my name was also shortlisted for N-Agro so I chosed N-Agro I sent a message to N-build that my name came out in N-Agro that is why I have not been participating in the N-Build program.i was replied by Mr lanre .
Please rectify thanks
diamondlake007@yahoo.com
#NPowerNG

Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by npowerng: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2018
diamondlake:

npowerng
#npowerng
npowerng

My status is showing exited without me clicking on the exit button
I have made complain to your call centre and I was told it’s because I was also shortlisted for N-build so I explained to her that I was shortlisted but was not involved because weeks later my name was also shortlisted for N-Agro so I chosed N-Agro I sent a message to N-build that my name came out in N-Agro that is why I have not been participating in the N-Build program.i was replied by Mr lanre .
Please rectify thanks
diamondlake007@yahoo.com
#NPowerNG

Did you apply for any other N-power program?
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by npowerng: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2018
Nizguy:
thank u too for ur relentless efforts too.
pls I'm one of the2017/2018 beneficiaries, hope we will get paid this August?

All beneficiaries that have been posted and are working as well as takin their attendance properly would be paid definitely.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by Nizguy(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2018
npowerng:

All beneficiaries that have been posted and are working as well as takin their attendance properly would be paid definitely.

thanks. more power to ur elbow sir
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by diamondlake(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
yes But did not go for it because week after my name came out in agro so I choosed agro
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by diamondlake(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
npowerng:

Did you apply for any other N-power program?

Yes I did and was shortlisted for the nbuild but was not involved because weeks later my name was also shortlisted for N-Agro so I chosed N-Agro ..I sent a mail to Nbuild about it.

Attached is the Mail and reply from Mr Lanre
Npowerng respond please

Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by odunbaku4real(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
sir, the n teach 2017-18 are to resume work when d sch resume by sept, after giving us certificate of resumption in august. Hope wil b paid for august?
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by npowerng: 12:31am On Aug 27, 2018
kayteajay111:

Which month were you unpaid ?
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by Carmal90(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2018
npowerng:

Mine was three.
March, April and may 2018
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by Icecreamy: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
npowerng:

You only respond to what ever you like, I have been asking you an important question for the past 3days and you keep ignoring. Who am I supposed to ask please since you cannot answer. Kindly direct me.
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by stevemayor: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ok
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by stevemayor: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hi
Re: It Is Sunday And You Know What, We Want To Say THANK YOU!!! You Guys ROCK! by npowerng: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
odunbaku4real:
sir, the n teach 2017-18 are to resume work when d sch resume by sept, after giving us certificate of resumption in august. Hope wil b paid for august?
We are fully aware that schools are on break.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sundry Foods Limited Management Trainee & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Value Point Hr Interview Invitation / How Do Remote Workers In Nigeria Get Paid From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.