Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Top10 Random Jokes By Uniquebaze - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top10 Random Jokes By Uniquebaze (302 Views)

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay / See FIFA 2018 Top10 Rankings And Find Out The Only PL Player To Feature In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top10 Random Jokes By Uniquebaze by UniqueBaze(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dating a church girl is fine until you're Hot and tell her "baby open" and she replies "what verse?"

Husband comes home from church,greet his wife, lifts her up and carries her.

The wife is so surprised and asks smiling"did d pastor preach about being romantic?

The husband replies ''No, he said we must carry our burdens.

To those girls who give their numbers to guys and then ignore their calls or block them .why did you give them your number in the first place? This is the reason why guys give you babies and ignore you!!! cheesy cheesy

Before you start any relationship make sure you have airtime. grin grin

Trouble making is when u are in a canoe in the middle of a river and u started singing 'Mami water power na powerless power'. tongue

If ur name is amaka
Kindly remove urself from my list
If you can disappoint 2face
Whobam I? cool cool

Continue Smoking Weed with your boyfriend...My sister, that nigga will marry a non smoker and then
use you as a Testimony in Church.
wink wink

I remember those days when we see breast only when a mother is breastfeeding her child.... These days girls now use theirs as profile picture. cry cry

Apart from me who else sings gospel songs when passing dark road or street??

Stubborn students like us no dey quick submit paper after exam, na invigilators dey rush us.
grin grin

Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top10 Random Jokes By Uniquebaze by OneStep3: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin
Re: Top10 Random Jokes By Uniquebaze by Alejoc(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hilarious!

!pls check my signature!!!
Re: Top10 Random Jokes By Uniquebaze by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
2... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Evans: Maguire Good Enough For Man Utd Or Any Top Club / Sport Predictions For You / Chelsea Deny Claims Roman Abramovich Is Trying To Sell Club For £2billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.