Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. (40465 Views)

Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) / Thief Congratulates Guinean Police For Arresting Him After He Stole N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by Dynamiq(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
mumureloaded:
I think he hasn't master the art of 'pickpocketing'.
as a smart 'brethren', you have to be vigilant of your environment - that's ecology of the field, like you need to know if, the security are at alert, camera, escape rout if you are eventually caught, the safest exit point, CCTV cam and it angle and all that. with this you be able to execute 'plan neatly' without all this folks here spitting on you.

And BTW the space between him and the victim is too wide.

Omo see coaching!

2 Likes

Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by dollytino4real(f): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
so oyibo dey do thiefery tins
Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by nazablossom(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nigerian thief will thief the phone and damn the camera grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
blingxx:

see you undecided... I think your wallet or phone have never been stolen before, some guys are pro in pick pocket.. I witness one at ikeja along around 7am grin
lol grin
Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by MrSensor(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
savio93:
And he is smiling to the camera sef
that nose alone can sniff a phone 500 meters away.
Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by skyblue4real(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mumu
Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by walexy06(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one is still inexperienced and has a lot to learn.
learn from? just reading between the lines
Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by SarakiBukola: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin useless IPoB juwus rejected by Israel and wailing zombies should defend one of their members, since defending thieves is one of the ToR

They are already here abusing him for not being smart enough

1 Like

Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by EzendiEgo1: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
mumureloaded:
as a smart 'brethren', you have to be vigilant of your environment - that's ecology of the field, like you need to know if, the security are at alert, camera, escape rout if you are eventually caught, the safest exit point, CCTV cam and it angle and all that. with this you be able to execute 'plan neatly' without all this folks here spitting on you.

you are into this business bro

2 Likes

Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by TheInsignia: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
omowolewa:
Still a thief.

3 thing are necessary for corruption

1. Opportunity

2. Pressure

3. Bad manners/(Satan)

He simply didn't have the opportunity, he would have gone with it.

No 1 is the only thing.
2 and 3 are negligible!

1 Like

Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by allaboutobed(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
mumureloaded:

u b Prof 4 criminology

2 Likes

Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin The fear of cctv is the beginning of honesty

1 Like

Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by Dollarship(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
dollytino4real:
so oyibo dey do thiefery tins
don't be self racist they are humans too
Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by ImaIma1(f): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Merimental:
he be like " i say make i check if na pin mouth" grin

You just made me laugh this night.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. by braimeddy: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Your statement shows you didn't watch the video
lofty900:
The owner of the phone deserves a dirty slap to reboot his brain. He didn't notice the phone leaving the pocket and still didn't notice it returned undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) / Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / CCTV Shows How Harry Uzoka Was Killed In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.