Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,552 members, 7,958,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Partnership Needed For An Already Functional Recruiting Platform. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partnership Needed For An Already Functional Recruiting Platform. (266 Views)

What Business Can Start With 150k /partnership Needed / Business Idea / Partnership Needed / Partnership Needed For Tiles Production Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnership Needed For An Already Functional Recruiting Platform. by okestra09: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Are you an HR professional trying to start your own recruiting company?
Are you an existing recruiting company that do not have a platform to post and manage jobs?

I created a platform that Job seekers can go to search for job openings and companies can post jobs to fill their respective roles. A one-stop platform for all recruiting needs, the platform is very robust and can rival most of the platforms in Nigeria. I have been running this platform since 2015 from the U.S.A but I haven't had the time maximize its potential.

I am seeking for a company that is willing to partner with me to take over the operations of the platform and help achieve the objectives for which it was created. Interested companies should reach out to me: okestra09@yahoo.com and I can demo the platform and its unique features.

NB: Only serious minded people.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

15k For New And Professional Website With Graphic Design / Keystone Bank Signs Actress, Funke Akindele As Brand Ambassador / Buy Cheap Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.