Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Agribusiness Is Most Lucrative To Venture Into - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Agribusiness Is Most Lucrative To Venture Into (618 Views)

FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness / Why Foreign Investors Are Ignoring Nigeria’s Agribusiness – Minister / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Agribusiness Is Most Lucrative To Venture Into by Epleribus: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hello beautiful people,

I am a new merchant in the market for a very lucrative Agribusiness, as in buying agricultural produce and selling for a good profit from one end of the country to the other.
I would need suggestions from experienced people in this line of business as to what to venture into, at the moment I am looking at plantain, Melon and Yam.

Your suggestion will be best appreciated if it contains cost analysis from A-Z of the business itself. What are the grey areas? Where is the best place to get these product? Where is the best market for the product? What's the profit margin like on a good day. When is the best time to venture into it?

I would love if the MODs can help push to front page so I can get the requisite response and maybe others will benefit too.

Thanks for your anticipated qualitative responses
Re: What Agribusiness Is Most Lucrative To Venture Into by blackgold90(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
There is a complete research work for yam and palmoil business. Get this e-books your questions will be answered
Re: What Agribusiness Is Most Lucrative To Venture Into by Nicogen4us(f): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Epleribus:
Hello beautiful people,

I am a new merchant in the market for a very lucrative Agribusiness, as in buying agricultural produce and selling for a good profit from one end of the country to the other.
I would need suggestions from experienced people in this line of business as to what to venture into, at the moment I am looking at plantain, Melon and Yam.

Your suggestion will be best appreciated if it contains cost analysis from A-Z of the business itself. What are the grey areas? Where is the best place to get these product? Where is the best market for the product? What's the profit margin like on a good day. When is the best time to venture into it?

I would love if the MODs can help push to front page so I can get the requisite response and maybe others will benefit too.

Thanks for your anticipated qualitative responses

Poultry business with ready made market
You can check for my advert here or check on Trinity farm and Co.Ltd on facebook

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Reliable Market For Fresh Goat Milk In Nigeria / Soya Beans Farmers / 100 Tons Of Sheanut For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.