Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well (712 Views)

The Benefits Of Implementing An SEO Strategy / I Need An Expert Who Can Help Me Build My Blog / I Need An Expert Who Specializes In Maximizing Facebook Ads For B2B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by logadims: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please, if you are an SEO expert. Please, drop your contacts let's begin. I'm in need of someone who is very good at it. the site is all about dogs. we need to get to work, immediately..... you'll help me run the site...

drop your contacts, I'll call you!

1 Like

Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by Cyberdemonic: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
logadims:
Please, if you are an SEO expert. Please, drop your contacts let's begin. I'm in need of someone who is very good at it. the site is all about dogs. we need to get to work, immediately..... you'll help me run the site...

Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by ttime(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
08164619325 WhatsApp
Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by Cyberl33t: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Note: Before collecting contacts of seo guys here, let them show you if their site is ranking in any top 3 (first page) for any keywords!! That's how to know a good seo expert!

1 Like

Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by Julius2214(m): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Cyberl33t:

Note: Before collecting contacts of seo guys here, let them show you if their site is ranking in any top 3 (first page) for any keywords!! That's how to know a good seo expert!

Gbam!
Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by ogunjobiolaide: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
08063718360, call/whatsapp me lets talk about it.
Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by fghanni(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
logadims:

Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by dhsfbi(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2018
Cyberl33t:

SEO has since changed with Google's April, May and August update. So an SEO expert should present articles he ranked for before and has been able to ranked after those updates. That is the new normal for knowing a good SEO expert.
Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by Cyberl33t: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2018
dhsfbi:

SEO has since changed with Google's April, May and August update. So an SEO expert should present articles he ranked for before and has been able to ranked after those updates. That is the new normal for knowing a good SEO expert.

Perfect... Hit me up to see articles am currently ranking for!!
Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by Cyberl33t: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2018
dhsfbi:

You're correct... Hit me up to see articles am ranking number one for
Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by logadims: 2:39am On Sep 13, 2018
guys, drop your contacts.
Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by Cyberl33t: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2018
logadims:
guys, drop your contacts.
Re: I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well by myfameblog(f): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ronaldo Dropped To Bench For Juventus’ Serie A Opener.

— Cristiano Ronaldo was on the bench for Juve’s 2-2 draw at Udinese.

— The Portuguese star denied links to certain clubs around Europe last week, but didn’t mention whether he’ll remain at Juventus.

— Massimiliano Allegri however said in an Interview that Ronaldo promised him that he is staying.

Amid uncertainty over his future at Juve, Cristiano Ronaldo was left on the bench as Juventus were held to a 2-2 draw against Udinese in their Serie A opener on Sunday.

Ronaldo didn’t start Juventus’ last Serie A game of the 2020/2021 season, against Bologna and his absence in their starting lineup on Sunday. Makes it back to back League games that the Portuguese star has been left on the bench.

He came on as a substitute, introduced on 60 minutes for Alvaro Morata, in a match that saw Ronaldo get booked for excessive celebration after he thought he’d scored the match winner only for VAR to rule it out for offside.

See More Here: https://sportnews.betguiders.com/ronaldo-dropped-to-bench-for-juventus-serie-a-opener/

http://www.igbosdefence.com/

(1) (Reply)

Store Locator Extensions For Magento Ecommerce / Football Prediction Website For Sale At A Giveaway Price [footballpeaks.com] / Adsense For Sale At Giveway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.