Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie (4127 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie / Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by Griezwoman: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2018

Hollywood actress Gabrielle Union gave many something to chew on following a super sexy photo of herself she shared on her IG page.

The actress donned a crop top and bikini short for the super sexy picture which saw her nipples making an erect appearance.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/actress-gabrielle-union-flashes-her-nipples-as-she-flaunts-banging-curves-in-sexy-lingerie/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by POREX(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
see beauty cho she try well

2 Likes

Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by decatalyst(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
What?

Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by Rasheed2567: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
lemme touch it
Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by itspzpics(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oo try gan oo
Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by Munzy14(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmmm, this isn't looking like her o. Being Maryjane lady. Or is it my eyes??.
Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by LordsApostle: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
This lady kills me. Everyday... My crush right from when I was a child.
Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by lanrefresh(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ehen,if a nigerian girl does this you guys will be calling her olosho.

1 Like

Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by FisifunKododada: 2:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Holosho
Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by okwabayi(m): 5:56am On Aug 20, 2018
She’s an old woman and apparently has gone under the knife to attain this fake but attractive shape. My preek is not deceived.
Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by Randy100: 6:42am On Aug 20, 2018
Yea I am really chewing on it. Fine breast.
Re: Gabrielle Union Flashes Her Nipples As She Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Lingerie by Auladimeji(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2018
A beautiful sex object

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Ran Mad The Day My Videos Went Viral – Miss Ezeani / Solidstar Impregnates Manager Princess Base / The Moment Mercy & Ike Kisses After Winning Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.