Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet (26723 Views)

Wike’s Aides Resign, 13 Aspirants Jostle For PDP Ticket / Governor Obiano's Aides Resign In Droves, Join Umeoji Camp / Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Corrinthians(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:

Cause he left APC he's no longer smart grin

Adeke is my middle name
So what should I do about that? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Minjim: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
asokoromadam:
Fake news

How do you have 252 aides ?
You mean gate men ?
What aboút this?

Politics is about who gets what and when.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/lg-administrator-appoints-200-aides-in-one-day-in-kogi-–-vanguard-newspaper.322724/
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by NairaMaster1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mystiquefia:
TRULY The Popularity Of Buhari In The North Is Incontestable And Undisputed.

How can somebody that has his allegiances to his religion (not Nigeria) not be loved by his people irrespective of the untold hardship.

They know they are grossly suffering under Buhari but the SECRET CODE Will always motivate them to stay with him.
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by JacksonOyibo: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
smiley
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by ipobarethieves: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin sad sad kiss undecided kiss kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed kiss sad grin smiley wink sad 252 come and chop pipu.Shebi nah to sidon under mango tree dey gossip with their cigarette, chewing stick @ 11.00 Am, and at 2/ 4 nah jumat service. Phew! Time to go home.Ask those peepz in MINISTRY OF NO WORK

1 Like

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by adetes: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
252 aides on wat pls ?

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Mystiquefia: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

How can somebody that has his allegiances to his religion (not Nigeria) not be loved by his people irrespective of the untold hardship.

They know they are grossly suffering under Buhari but the SECRET CODE Will always motivate them to stay with him.

I Dont Know What You Hope To Gain Attributing This Very Remarkable Display Of Loyalty To Religious Bigotry. But Going By Ur Logic, This Could Be The Very Same Reason Why Those Of Us From The Southsouth And Southeast Voted For Jonathan Even When It Was Glaring That He Was Ruining The Economy And Future Of Generations Unborn

6 Likes

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by lagosrd: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
https://punchng.com/breaking-252-aides-resign-from-tambuwals-cabinet/
[/quote]

Those ones will remain there to destroy the party finally.
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:

Wiseandtrue and racoon thinks otherwise grin
Lolzzzzzz you are so keen about his popularity ONLY in the NORTH That is how much he has reduced!

A whole president of Nigeria or should I say president of the North undecided

Anyways am more particular about his achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Afamed: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
NOC1:
My junior brother who is an active PDP member said that Tambuwal movement to PDP is the worst political permutation he has witnessed so far.
He said nobody was dragging the APC structure with him in Sokoto, he had no rival in PDP against his re-election in APC, nothing can justify him migration because he cant get the presidential ticket the dangled in his face.
I really don't know where Tambuwal got his calculation from. Even if he gets PDP Presidential ticket, he surely can't defeat PMB. As it stands , even if he decides to contest as PDP Governorship candidate again, he's as good as gone.

2 Likes

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Afamed: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
dafemnet:
Tambuwal will come back to APC before November
It will be too late for him and he will never be trusted again. I never believed Tambuwal could defect to PDP knowing fully well the permutations presently do not favour any PDP candidates both in NE and NW as at now.

2 Likes

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by mu2sa2: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
asokoromadam:
Fake news

How do you have 252 aides ?
You mean gate men ?
It is not impossible. Yuguda, ex-Bauchi governor once sacked 1000 aides when he was in office. Most of these governors are useless.

2 Likes

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by tolguy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
asokoromadam:
Fake news
How do you have 252 aides ? You mean gate men ?
former bauchi governor hs over 7000 s.a and p.a

1 Like

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by blackpanda: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You should be worried about what he was doing with such number as SA under a corruption free APC.

Think about that.

That's nothing. Its a paltry figure wen compared to civil service
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Idrismusty97(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
And that Ladies and Gentlemen is how to bury your life worth of political career because of selfish ambition. He probably thought being a president now is his best shot since both major parties have zoned the position to the North...Too bad. After Buhari 2nd term it would be back to the South, No more hope for you unless you are still alive 12 years from now, Not even a senator or a governor again. Bye Felicia. Buhari second term will be the best ever with all the traitors and backstabbers gone with at least 95%+ loyalty amongst the APC members. All that's left now is to take over the senate and on no account, absolutely no account should the senate president and deputy be from a different party. That's where the real battle would be fought, Buhari victory is already sealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by sanpipita(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fake news, tambuwal fired them they didn't resign
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by GoodGovernance: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
modath:
This Tambuwal faux pas is the biggest political blunder known to mankind, nothing explains it, nothing can justify it.

My people have a saying " Home is the resting place after a farming season/sojourn".... No matter how alluring or enchanting it is outside, when the sun sets, it's to return home... Tambuwal totally forgot how the "homestead" really /was when he was allowing Wike & co gass up his head that they have a solution to the chronic PDP problem called Hurricane Buhari!

Saraki that he helped secured support from NASS/PDP in his SP coup, has shown him his true colour in less than a few weeks.... Kwankwanso has seen the foolishness in his Ill conceived moves & wishes he too could backtrack....

Where is that R.Kelly track by way? It fits right here..

Chai!

I disagree with you.

Absolute greed can justify it grin
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by modath(f): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
GoodGovernance:

I disagree with you.

Absolute greed can justify it grin

I agree with you... 1000000% & we can add "village people". smiley cheesy
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by galadima77(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nackzy:
Politics, APC will never allow any defector defect in peace, na wa for this kind party, Na North Korea?

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by casualobserver1: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
NOC1:
My junior brother who is an active PDP member said that Tambuwal movement to PDP is the worst political permutation he has witnessed so far.
He said nobody was dragging the APC structure with him in Sokoto, he had no rival in PDP against his re-election in APC, nothing can justify him migration because he cant get the presidential ticket the dangled in his face.

My uncle said this is karma for what he did to PDP and South West by taking SW speaker slot then.

How can he move when he is not like Saraki that is running one man state.

We should Sha be praying so that we will not be decieved and make mistake.
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by fyneguy: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
dafemnet:
Tambuwal will come back to APC before November

No he wont

APCs Guber candidate would have emerged before then. Tambuwal may have to do with PDP ticket. Albeit, he is still a loser.

I didnt know he was this stupid.

2 Likes

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by bakila: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
NOC1:
Probably the job of a very convincing marabout.
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Idrismusty97:
And that Ladies and Gentlemen is how to bury your life worth of political career because of selfish ambition. He probably thought being a president now is his best shot since both major parties have zoned the position to the North...Too bad. After Buhari 2nd term it would be back to the South, No more hope for you unless you are still alive 12 years from now, Not even a senator or a governor again. Bye Felicia. Buhari second term will be the best ever with all the traitors and backstabbers gone with at least 95%+ loyalty amongst the APC members. All that's left now is to take over the senate and on no account, absolutely no account should the senate president and deputy be from a different party. That's where the real battle would be fought, Buhari victory is already sealed.

Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Bevista: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
modath:
This Tambuwal faux pas is the biggest political blunder known to mankind, nothing explains it, nothing can justify it.

My people have a saying " Home is the resting place after a farming season/sojourn".... No matter how alluring or enchanting it is outside, when the sun sets, it's to return home... Tambuwal totally forgot how the "homestead" really /was when he was allowing Wike & co gass up his head that they have a solution to the chronic PDP problem called Hurricane Buhari!

Saraki that he helped secured support from NASS/PDP in his SP coup, has shown him his true colour in less than a few weeks.... Kwankwanso has seen the foolishness in his Ill conceived moves & wishes he too could backtrack....

Where is that R.Kelly track by way? It fits right here..

Chai!
If I could turn back the hands of time....
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Caseless: 5:59am On Aug 20, 2018
NOC1:
Nobody here in the north seems to understand why he defected, too. We all know even if he's given the ticket to challenge Buhari in the election, he can't win.

Tambuwal is cunning and deceptive, but he just shot himself this time around. He hasn't done anything to show why the people should vote him.
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Caseless: 6:02am On Aug 20, 2018
sexyanyabubakar:
dry joke.
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by Caseless: 6:07am On Aug 20, 2018
02Kebreal:
LIKE FAYOSE,TAMBUWAL IS IN CIFIA PAIIINN...
"cifia"? This got me laughing. grin grin grin
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by NairaMaster1(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2018
blackpanda:

That's nothing. Its a paltry figure wen compared to civil service

Really?
Re: 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet by naijajobx: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Moment Atiku Signed The Peace Accord / The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them / PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.