Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

NUJ Reacts To Demolision Of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NUJ Reacts To Demolision Of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House (615 Views)

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NUJ Reacts To Demolision Of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House by 6Ebisco: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
The Oyo State Council of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) on Sunday condemned the demolition of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House which houses his Fresh FM 105.9 radio station.

A statement jointly signed by the council’s chairman, Adewunmi Faniran, and the secretary, Mr Bola Ogunlayi, said it was highly disturbed that the building was demolished when the matter was before a court of competent jurisdiction.

DAILY POST reports that the building belonging to the popular musician was demolished in the early hours of Sunday by the state government for allegedly contravening its town planning laws.

Reacting, the council expressed concern over the fate of journalists and other media workers in the establishment as well as the loss suffered by the owner of the broadcast outfit.

The statement reads in part, “As the fourth estate of the realm and believer in the rule of law, the Oyo State NUJ expects that the court would have been left to take a definite decision on the issue of demolition before it was carried out.

“The state government should ensure that it comes to the aid of Fresh FM which has been a pride of Ibadan in particular and Oyo State.’’

The council urged the government to relocate the station to another site and ensure the smooth take-off of its operations.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nuj-reacts-to-demolision-of-yinka.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: NUJ Reacts To Demolision Of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House by neolboy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is rascality on the part of the governor
Re: NUJ Reacts To Demolision Of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House by greatgod2012(f): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
I listened to Yinka Ayefele himself this evening on his radio station
The man clearly explained that he got all the relevant documents of the building, he even went further to explain that, in the building plan, there was "studio 1 and studio 2" . He explained every step on how they went about everything legitimately and legally.

After all the explanation, he retreated that, he's not in anyway fighting with the government but those in government should please forgive him if he had offended anyone of them in any way. Lastly, he said something that made me shed tears.......he said and I quote " e jowo o, e saanu mi o, eyin ijoba, e wo ti condition pe inu irora ni no ti ko owo yi jo, I'm always in pains, erin ti mo nrin ko je ki e mo pe ojojumo ni mo nlo pain relievers, ebe ni mo be o". Meaning, "please, have mercy on me, all of you in government, please, consider my condition, I'm always in pains, that I always laugh do not let you know that I take pain relief drugs everyday, please, na beg I dey beg o"

I really wish Yinka Ayefele will bounce back even greater, by the grace of God and haters shall be put to perpetual shame!

1 Like

Re: NUJ Reacts To Demolision Of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2018
greatgod2012:
I listened to Yinka Ayefele himself this evening on his radio station
The man clearly explained that he got all the relevant documents of the building, he even went further to explain that, in the building plan, there was "studio 1 and studio 2" . He explained every step on how they went about everything legitimately and legally.

After all the explanation, he retreated that, he's not in anyway fighting with the government but those in government should please forgive him if he had offended anyone of them in any way. Lastly, he said something that made me shed tears.......he said and I quote " e jowo o, e saanu mi o, eyin ijoba, e wo ti condition pe inu irora ni no ti ko owo yi jo, I'm always in pains, erin ti mo nrin ko je ki e mo pe ojojumo ni mo nlo pain relievers, ebe ni mo be o". Meaning, "please, have mercy on me, all of you in government, please, consider my condition, I'm always in pains, that I always laugh do not let you know that I take pain relief drugs everyday, please, na beg I dey beg o"

I really wish Yinka Ayefele will bounce back even greater, by the grace of God and haters shall be put to perpetual shame!
This is so touching and very emotional.
We pray it all ends in praise for Uncle Yinka at the end of it all.
It's just been so gloomy since yesterday.
It will be well.
Re: NUJ Reacts To Demolision Of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House by greatgod2012(f): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70436470:

This is so touching and very emotional.
We pray it all ends in praise for Uncle Yinka at the end of it all.
It's just been so gloomy since yesterday.
It will be well.

Very touching and emotional indeed!
But, I believe he'll bounce back even greater!
Re: NUJ Reacts To Demolision Of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2018
greatgod2012:

Very touching and emotional indeed!
But, I believe he'll bounce back even greater!

Amen.
That is our prayers too.

(1) (Reply)

'The Word Of God Is A Sperm, That Can Fertilize Your Destiny'- Says Tonto Dike / Super Model Naomi Campbell Appreciates Wizkid For Being By Her Side / #WetinWeGain: Victor AD Attacked By Armed Robbers In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.