Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh (818 Views)

Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by 8Ebisco: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has stated that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo achieved more in 10 days as Acting President than President Muhammadu Buhari has done in three years.

Buhari had on August 3 travelled to London for a 10-day vacation.

He, however, returned on Saturday evening after ending his vacation.

However, Omokri has stated that Nigeria would be better served having Osinbajo as President than Buhari.

In a tweet, Omokri stressed that while Buhari was away, Osinbajo took some major actions like the sack of Lawal Daura as Director-General of the Department of State Services, DSS, among others.

He wrote: “In just 10 days of being in office as acting President, VP Osinbajo has achieved more than Buhari has in 3 years.

“He improved the security situation by sacking the incompetent Daura and overhauling SARS. For the first time in months, there were no herdsmen killings and Boko Haram bombings. Why did Buhari have to return?”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/osinbajo-achieved-more-in-10-days-than.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by chinoxstock: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
This man should not make Buhari hang himself o.
Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by bedspread: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Reno Abeg Pmb is Just Coming in

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by IamAllah: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Okay who's Reno? One failed politician paid by jobless barbaric ipod yoots to always say negative things about my president.
Can this dick head just do us a favor and step his feet into Nigeria instead staying in the state saying shits.

By the way for your information Reno, Afonja or Igbo will never, i mean NEVER rule our great country again, Afonjas are all cowards who can't even tell their right from their left and their counterpart the Igbos are all fraudsters who are ready to sell off this great if given any opportunity

Trash, next please!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by danny56: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
The Truth Buharians won't take..... Now osibanjo will be sideline like rag.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by dumie(f): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
A thorough bred intellectual can't be compared to a forged waec holder

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by blackpanda: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
danny56:

Bia which one come concern u. Are u not a wailer. What is your business between pmb and osunbade relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by Baawaa(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
You can see that Reno Omokri is nothing but senseless politician, what is meaning of this grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by buhariguy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thief Reno is still a kid in reasoning

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by Sharpshooota: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Baawaa:
You can see that Reno Omokri is nothing but senseless politician, what is meaning of this grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari is a certificateless cattle rearer
He has nothing to offer this country except using taxpayers money to gallivant round the world and take pictures

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by magoo10(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
buhariguy:
buharis achievement is only to be shouting that he is fighting corruption meanwhile all na sham .

I wonder what you guys see in the dullard that you go on praising him sheepishly . buhari is empty upstairs

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by SolutionMee: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's a lie

Osinbanjo is the man silently destroying Buhari's regime

Anytime the president is not around, he'll immediately utilize it to his own personal advantage and selfish interest

What a crook

Thank God APC will disown him Come 2019
Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by buhariguy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
magoo10:
buharis achievement is only to be shouting that he is fighting corruption meanwhile all na sham .

I wonder what you guys see in the dullard that you go on praising him sheepishly . buhari is empty upstairs
I wonder what the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist see in thief saraki or thief atiku.
Thief saraki that could not govern a state,
Thief atiku that could not March with able VP osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by uboma(m): 1:37am On Aug 20, 2018
SolutionMee:
It's a lie

Anytime the president is not around, he'll immediately utilize it to his own personal advantage and selfish interest

What a crook

Your opinion reveals a lot about your level of IQ. You are a dull individual.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by CharleyBright(m): 2:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Evidently clear that Leadership should come with brains.
Sincerely, the more Erudite and Purposeful VP- Osinbanjo should be President and not the Clueless and Visionless Buhari.

Reminds me of the Buhari Military era - in which Tunde Idiagbon was the real brain and power behind the Military govt.
Buhari knows next to nothing about leadership & bureaucracy.

I am not in support of any party, but I honestly believe that even people supporting PDP will gladly vote for APC if Yemi Osibanjo were to be the candidate for APC.
The man has shown good leadership quality and apt decisions in few opportunities.
The Rag-tag old man from Daura is just a wash.
Nigerians should have seen the hand writing on the wall of evident cluelesdness when it took him over 6months to form a common cabinet.
Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by CharleyBright(m): 2:34am On Aug 20, 2018
blackpanda:

Bia which one come concern u. Are u not a wailer. What is your business between pmb and osunbade relationship

But the Leadership acumen is different.
The more brilliant and more competent should be heading the govt.
Osibanjo effectively doing the job & getting the accolades for the govt, while Buhari is being glorified.

I bet you, the North will tear APC and the country apart if there is even insinuation that Osibanjo ( who is more effective and competent) should be President instead of Buhari.

And let me shock you ( I say this authoritatively), the North are supporting APC today because APC zoned Presidential power to the north.. By 2023 when APC zones Presidency to South, the North will dump APC like leprosy and move enmass to PDP where presidency is zoned to North.
The North don't care who is President so long he is a Notherner and not a Southerner.
Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by CharleyBright(m): 3:06am On Aug 20, 2018
SolutionMee:
It's a lie

What a crook

With people with myopic and ckannish opinions as this, a shiiithole country as Nigeria is doomed forever.
So because Buhari is clueless and slow, Osibanjo being proactive and taking apt decisions is bad for the Buhari govt?
You mean Osibanjo is silently destroying Buhari govt?

In less than 2weeks, Osibanjo gladdened the hearts of millions of Nigerians by taking apt and brilliant decisions that have united Nigerians beyond party and tribal lines by;
1. Sacking Lawan Daura - the ambitious DSS boss (that many have complained about) for taking a unilateral and unconstitutional decision to block NASS.
2. Overhaul the SARS.
3. Pass 3 bills into law in less than 7working days.
4. Show empathy to commoners by Personally visiting a site of collapse building and oversee rescue work.

These are qualities of good and purposeful leadership.
Does Buhari have these? Would Buhari have done any of those done by Osibanjo?
And to tell you the truth, these credible decision taken by Osibanjo in 10days have even help score god points and repair the damage done by Buhari for the APC govt.
You Supporters of Buhari are most brainless and useless fools walking the face of this earth.
Honestly, am convinced each time Buhari goes AWOL, he goes to do jazz to invoke your brains to mushy poo so people don't think straight.

And lastly and most importantly (take this to the bank), Buhari or APC will be committing the worse Political suicide ever if they try to sideline Yemi Osibanjo in 2019 election. They dare not!!
Buhari and APC will so lose the election more shamefully than Jonathan did.
Oya make them try am and see. Buhari should better go on his knees and beg Osibanjo to stay on for 2019 elections o. ... I am hearing rumours the man might face his Ministry and leave Politics.
Useless rat like you coming to spew thrash online.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by Corrinthians(m): 3:42am On Aug 20, 2018
danny56:
Kikiki.

Is he no longer Osunbade?

Is he no longer a fake pastor?

Is he no longer a midget?

Is he no longer an Afonja?

Is he no longer a slave to the Fulanis?

Is he no longer a bastard?

Is his wife no longer a fraudulent pretender?

Is his daughter no longer a prostitute?

Is he no longer an agent of the devil?

Doesn't he hate Christians anymore?

These are but a few things you hateful PDP supporters said about our amiable Vice President. But anytime Baba travels, you people adopt this your tested and failed strategy of licking "Osunbade's" toes in the hope to polarise APC supporters.

If not that y'all are hard of hearing and understanding, you would have realized by now that WE DO NOT GIVE A DAMN! grin

We know you lot through and through. We know it is only a matter of time before you go back to your default state of hate and bigotry against this high achiever of ours. A man that has achieved way more than Jonathan, Reno's boss, ever accomplished in seven years as the vice president and president combined!

Let Reno and the rest of you guys keep fooling yourselves, in the hope there'd be a crack somewhere. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. grin

As long as you are praising Osinbajo, the best vice president and acting President EVER and an APC member, you certainly aren't selling PDP, the party of pain and misery. grin grin

Sai Osinbobo!

Sai Baba!

Sai Afonja!

Sai Nigeria! grin

Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 20, 2018
My brother, I ask the same question too. Why did Buhari have to return
Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by magoo10(m): 5:53am On Aug 20, 2018
buhariguy:
I wonder what the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist see in thief saraki or thief atiku.
Thief saraki that could not govern a state,
Thief atiku that could not March with able VP osinbajo.
i wonder what you see in a dictator and coupist who overthrew a civilian govt , a dullard per excellence.
saraki is better than a hundred buhari .
Re: Osinbajo Achieved More In 10 Days Than You Did In Three Years – Omokri Mocks Buh by blackpanda: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2018
CharleyBright:

But the Leadership acumen is different.
The more brilliant and more competent should be heading the govt.
Osibanjo effectively doing the job & getting the accolades for the govt, while Buhari is being glorified.

I bet you, the North will tear APC and the country apart if there is even insinuation that Osibanjo ( who is more effective and competent) should be President instead of Buhari.

And let me shock you ( I say this authoritatively), the North are supporting APC today because APC zoned Presidential power to the north.. By 2023 when APC zones Presidency to South, the North will dump APC like leprosy and move enmass to PDP where presidency is zoned to North.
The North don't care who is President so long he is a Notherner and not a Southerner.

Stop talking trash. North supported Jonathan in his first term till he fumbled as the worst president in Nigeria's history. They also supported obj till he greedily wanted to come for an unconstitutional 3rd term. Its not just about tribe. People are not stupid. Besides PDP is already a dead party. They will keep losing elections till they eventually fizzle out

(1) (Reply)

‘Boko Haram Have Given Us Their Last Warning’ / Ogun State ANN Gov. Aspirant "Ademola Ogunbanjo" Picks Nomination Form 0001 / I Have No Certificate But I Am Your President Buhari Replies Nigerians Over WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.