Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City (15270 Views)

"We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic / Wilfred Ndidi Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by bbonair(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Updated

Leicester City have handed Wilfred Ndidi a two-year extension to his contract with the Premier League club.

Ndidi has been one of the Foxes' most consistent performances since his arrival from Genk in January 2017, and has penned a new deal keeping him at the King Power Stadium until 2024.

The Nigeria international was the Premier League's most successful tackler last season and played every minute of the Super Eagles' World Cup campaign in Russia.

And Ndidi, who has already made over 60 appearances for Leicester and been named the club's Young Player of the Year for 2016-17 and 2017-18, is delighted to have pledged his future to the club.
Source: https://www.lcfc.com/news/818728/wilfred-ndidi-signs-new-sixyear-contract-with-lcfc/press-release

8 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by oloriooko(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ogbeni source nko
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by dominique(f): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
I don't think such lengthy contract is a good idea

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by Emmafe(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations! More money b dat.

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by Dubembiafra: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
But he doesn't play well
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by EzendiEgo1: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thank you Boy

You just save me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
All the best bruv.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by ogtavia(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Details of the deal please!!
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by blackaxe78: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Same time Buhari will hand over power to Rochas Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by Just2endowed2(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
blackaxe78:
Same time Buhari will hand over power to Rochas Okorocha

Lol.... Check my signature for your durable powerbank guys
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by dominique(f): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dubembiafra:
But he doesn't play well

His club begs to differ

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by Austema(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is 2024 not too much? Another hungry Nigeria player spoted
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by CodeTemplar: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
dominique:
I don't think such lengthy contract is a good idea
It. depends on release clause and wage though.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by kerry57: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why are they giving u a lengthy contract? In top how much, u are getting better than playing for Leicester. Time to look for a bigger club dude.stop being etebo and stoke city prey.

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dubembiafra:
But he doesn't play well
So you too see am? Despite his woeful performance at the world cup. Well, I don't really blame the guys. Our government won't make amends , should they sustain any carer-ending injuries during the world cup tournament. They kukuma reserve their energy for their club sides, from where they earn money to feed themselves and families.

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by Ayblaize(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
. angry angry
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by PMBtill2023: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
oloriooko:
Ogbeni source nko
WAS better than Kante statistically last season and has continued from where he stopped,but he will definitely join a bigger club very soon!

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by ChiefSweetus: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Best guy!
Future of Nigerian football...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by Jogandino1: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by AustineCJ: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
For me his currently one of Nigerian best player with bright future alongside Iwobi, Onyekuru,Simon,Balogun,Troost,Ebuehi,Etebo....the rest we can swap for bag of rice.

8 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by Sunofgod(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is he mad?

He should be aiming for a free transfer......to Chelsea to come replace Kante in 2/3 years.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by abumoney(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
This guy wants to end his career here. If that's what you feel is best 4u, may you succeed, bro
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by ahamonyeka(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
I like his pattern of football.

am proud of him.
jisike nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by mrlova: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Good for him
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by CSTR1005: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
It doesn't mean he can't move to a bigger club .
It just means Leicester will get a bigger transfer fee.

10 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by ManBeast: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
By 2020 Chelsea FC will sign him, and he will become a real BLUE..... not that Leicester blue...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by ahamonyeka(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
awelekiti:
So you too see am? Despite his woeful performance at the world cup. Well, I don't really blame the guys. Our government won't make amends , should they sustain any carer-ending injuries during the world cup tournament. They kukuma reserve their energy for their club sides, from where they earn money to feed themselves and families.
are you a footballer or a spectator?

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by Topmaike007(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
weldone bro
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by danduj(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
PMBtill2023:
WAS better than Kante statistically last season and has continued from where he stopped,but he will definitely join a bigger club very soon!
better than kante?? Pass the weed bro
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Goodluck boy, By then, we would have voted in Sowore as President

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Is The 8th Fastest Arsenal Player (See Top 10) / I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo / Osimhen Slams Agent Of Napoli Teammate Kvaratskhelia Over Saudi Transfer Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.