Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC (15334 Views)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by mightguy(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2018
There is something I ave noticed about saraki and his senators. They delivers facts while the apc tugcian like oshomole when granted interview starts laying curse on innocent people

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Ihateyoumod: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2018
See these idiots talking as if they r not going to participate in the said election. They make it seem like d election is only for buhari....politics will not allow full grown fools who call themselves men see beyond their noses
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Ihateyoumod: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2018
mightguy:
There is something I ave noticed about saraki and his senators. They delivers facts while the apc tugcian like oshomole when granted interview starts laying curse on innocent people

What fact have they delivered??....pls mention them??...
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Yinxies(f): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by numen(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2018
I know for sure that I will never vote for PMB! I can't really blame those that did in 2015, but I'll blame them in 2019 because of this saying..."The taste of the pudding is in the eating" which is more than evident now.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by mightguy(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

What fact have they delivered??....pls mention them??...
they are more diplomatic than the apc tugcian that floats orders.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Abeyjide: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2018
Rafiu na senator? what a useless senator
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Claracharles: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2018
Mr writer i think you need to take a back seat because all these are jagons and false.
Bigmugu:
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Chairman, Senate Committee on Navy, Senator Isah Hamma Misau and his counterpart in the Committee on Banking, Finance and other Financial Insitutions, Senator Rafiu Adebayo Ibrahim have advised the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its leaders to desist from looking for scapegoats for the failure to fulfill their promises to the electorate by constantly blaming Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

Misau and Rafiu, in a statement on Sunday, stated that APC leaders have continued to whine about what Saraki did or did not do to ensure the Buhari government failed without caring whether it was reasonable to believe that one single individual who had been continuously assailed by the government would at the same time be in a position to ground the government.

“APC leaders are being clever by half. They have spent most of the last 38 months harassing Saraki and sponsoring media attacks against him. Now that the man has been vindicated by the courts and he has decided to leave their party, they have devised another propaganda stunt to start heaping the blames of their failure to bring positive change to Nigeria on Saraki.

“For three years of the APC administration, former President Goodluck Jonathan was the scapegoat they blamed. Now that it dawned on them that nobody is listening to that tale by moonlight again, their propaganda machinery has shifted focus to Saraki as the new man to blame. These are characters who cannot take responsibility for their inability to provide good governance as they promised.

“Must these people blame somebody all the time? Were they elected to bring in positive change or to shift blames? It is irresponsible for people invested with popular mandate to always look for somebody to be held responsible for their failure to fulfill their promises and give expression to the mandate they were given.

“Instead of concentrating on how to use the next six months before the general elections to hasten the completion of infrastructure projects, enunciation of policies and initiation of programmes which can improve the standard of living of the people and ameliorate the consistent failure of the last three years, the APC is now led by demagogues who seem not to care if they bring the entire country down.

“The new leadership of the APC have continued to advertise the inability of the party to manage victory, their penchant for violence as a way of saving their faces and their lack of the much needed temperament to wield together a country with diverse culture, ethinicity and religion like Nigeria.

“When they continue to blame Saraki for their failure, was the man responsible for their failure to appoint ministers for the first five months of the administration when the economy was just straying without direction? Is he responsible for the constant demarketing of the economy in international circles by the President of the country? Is Saraki responsible for the refusal of the government to prosecute its members indicted of corrupt practices, thereby destroying its anti-corruption campaign?

“Is he responsible for the high level incompetence and lack of capacity which sign-post the activities of the government? Is Saraki responsible for condoning the inability of the security agencies to appropriately respond to the security challenges which are now pervasive across the country? Did Saraki set up the ‘government within government’ which has continued to ground the administration?

“We can go on and on to query the logic of this APC blame game. However, we need to warn them to stop this cheap antics and face the real task of governance. Nigerians did not elect them to be giving excuses. Very soon, they will have to give account to the people and nobody will listen to the constant thrash about Saraki this, Saraki that.

“If the best strategy the APC ideas team can come up with on how to pre-occupy Saraki and prevent him from rallying his fellow party members in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for victory in next year’s general election as well as prevent him from pursuing his legitimate ambition in the 2019 elections, then they need to return to the drawing board. Saraki is unfazed and he is not even bothered,” the Senators stated.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/saraki-senators-lambast-apc/

Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Ihateyoumod: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2018
mightguy:
they are more diplomatic than the apc tugcian that floats orders.

U said facts now u r talking about diplomacy........ .I hope u have taking ur meds this morning. Now lemme ask u.....how long did d 2018 budget spend n d Natl assembly?? Bfre it was passed.....7months oga.

Now a supplementary budget has been passed and along with it inec budget which covers d elections, and u can't reconvene NCOs u feel an attempt will be made to impeach u.

So saraki is putting personal interest ahead of Natl interest and u call that diplomacy....poverty is a disease of d mind
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by wizseller: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Racoon:

Brilliant! cool So can the APC government answer these critical questions please?

It is very important they answer those critical questions...

Where is Ngene
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by MartinCorridon: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Just look at Ben Murray Bruce begging for a handshake in that pix...

Grown men pursuing a Doctorate in Asslicking angry
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by ozento: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2018
this is brilliant!
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by oladele00(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2018
The Messiah that I once dined with is now seen as the most scrupulous being on the surface of the earth.. Nigeria politics is archaic.. If bubu can't, who will?.... I will only vote baba out after 2023
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by mightguy(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

U said facts now u r talking about diplomacy........ .I hope u have taking ur meds this morning. Now lemme ask u.....how long did d 2018 budget spend n d Natl assembly?? Bfre it was passed.....7months oga.

Now a supplementary budget has been passed and along with it inec budget which covers d elections, and u can't reconvene NCOs u feel an attempt will be made to impeach u.

So saraki is putting personal interest ahead of Natl interest and u call that diplomacy....poverty is a disease of d mind

u are the one that is insane. Y are the apc tugcian oshomole forcing him?the Last time I checked the day the senators was to convene. They send their puppies the dss to stop them from convening. Nonsense
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by klax(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Oh Lord of heaven bless this Mishau guy for me I love people who are not irrational and are not stupid in reasoning like Oshio and all apc NL fools.

In their lives(apc) they always have someone to blame for their failure apc actually make me to understand the word my father used to tell us that *A failure always have excuses* apc is a face of world failures in fact all their goats on NL need to submit their credentials and their achievement in life for scrutiny because it's only a failure that support a failure.

This animals in apc want Saraki to remain and you are fighting him, harassing him, intimidating him, court cases upon cases, disrespect him, insulting him even insulting his late father and yet you want him to remain haba apc are you all mad?

Come 2019 una go hear am.
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Basic123: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Iyajelili:
Saraki is no saint but can this government focus on good leadership that would better the lives of Nigerians
Saraki is part of the government!,
he is heading a arm!
let him reconvene,he dragging the other arm down
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Jabioro: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
Words of wisdom
From who?
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by bluecircle470: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70434148:
Thanks professor Wole Soyinka.

I think right now APC should have themselves to blame for negotiating Saraki's winning at the appeal court so he could stop his foolish personal agenda of trying to impeach Buhari last year when he was in London for treatment for almost 80days. All this uproar has to die down as soon as possible by impeaching the sp
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by billante(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Inec sent their budget to Fg since January and its in August, 4 days to the Senate going on their annual recess that Fg remembered that they have to send the inec budget to the National Assembly....what can you say to that?
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Holadokun(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Lerio:

Coalition of thieves vs Buhari
is Buhari a saint? you need a life
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by romenna: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2018
sincerely, whoever is still supporting APC and Buhari at this time is just an enemy of the Nigerian people!
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Lugar14(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Blaming is part of APC manifesto, they blame Good luck for their poor performance in governance, they blame late Gaddafi for the recent resurgence of book harm in the north east, they blame Governor Ortom for the attack of herdsmen in his state Benue, they blame scarcity of bags to package rice produce in Nigeria , now they are blaming Saraki in delay in passing of the budget. Please when will APC take responsibility for their actions?
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by altitudee: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2018
[b]you can answer this questions yourself[b/]
Racoon:

Brilliant! cool So can the APC government answer these critical questions please?
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by Okoroawusa: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2018
Who are there?

Are they senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

I don't know them neither does my grandmother. At least the old woman knows Saraki,Dino and Ekweremadu.
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by 007inc: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2018
APC will be crippled by the time WE expose and reveal where Nnamdi Kanu was kept. Picture evidence n video evidence . The conspirators and the dictators.
It’s will shock Nigerians at large.
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by JacksonOyibo: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Saraki: Senators Misau And Rafiu Lambast APC by jayson87: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70434148:
Thanks professor Wole Soyinka.
How sensible you are is dictated by professor wole soyinka. How redundant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: CAC Deregisters 'Enough Is Enough' In Error / Fayose: Why We Overlooked Over-Voting At PDP South West Congress / Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.