Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Yinka Ayefele Reacts To Demolition Of His Music House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Reacts To Demolition Of His Music House (455 Views)

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele Reacts To Demolition Of His Music House by melodyogonna(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2018

Yinka AYEFELE'S radio and music house demolition is what people are talking right now, the owner have speak out on the demolition of his building .

Oyo state government it did at last......my pains my sweat ....So help me God.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reacts To Demolition Of His Music House by melodyogonna(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reacts To Demolition Of His Music House by melodyogonna(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reacts To Demolition Of His Music House by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
When I see people reacting anyhow on this issue, I just smile and shake my head in dismay and disappointment.

As a Nigerian that I am, I would rather not have some politicians play on my intelligence. All the things you think you know concerning this issue are the ones they want you to know. If you look deeply, you may start insulting yourself.

Only God knows who's right between Ayefele and Ajimobi.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Not Sex Objects – Ex-beauty Queen / See How A Nigerian Basketball Player Made A Young Boy Happy On His Birthday / SHOCKING!! Security Guard Kills Generator Repairer For Packing Near On Ponmo [co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.