Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung (15180 Views)

Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by gabicon: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Fifa is the world governing body of soccer, for any country to participate in the sport they have to sign up with FIFA and signing up with them means you are going to abide by their rules and regulations. This means that documents signed supercedes any other rule simply put with regards to soccer fifa laws supercedes the constitution of Nigeria.

I don't blame the minister, in a country where we don't honour contracts, statements like this is what we get, we assume that every rule is bendable.

If the government so wants Chris Giwa to become the NFF president, it should wait till the next election, the bigger fish to fry is that Fifa president considers Pinick to be a valuable ally so how do you go against the powers that be?

Government control of sports is one of the reasons we record very low growth in sports.
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by Shaev7(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2018
This man is Fool
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by naphtii(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2018
I tire 4 dis sport minister ooo.Always on the news 4 negative things.One thing dt baffle me is d way he dress nd represent Nigeria sport ministry internationaly.
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by emmyxtacy: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2018
I've always known this man to be foolish and daft but his high level of daftness shocks me. Is this the man in charge of sports ministry of the most populace black nation? �����
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by spoons: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2018
If FIFA bans Nigeria, I'll make sure kill Dalung, I use him for sacrifice to appease the FIFA board and Nigeria.
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by excel101(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2018
I'm suspecting this beret wearing Sports Minister, from his actions, I'm suspecting that he was a colleague of those Yaba Left environs, before his ministerial appointment. Mr minister since your country is a member of FIFA, you should abide to its rules & regulations
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by kokomilala(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2018
@success001,you're spot on!
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by smoke9910(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2018
I wonder why Nigeria has fools in power. this dalung is speaking like a fool. Nigeria is a sorry case. if this man has an iota of sense. he will understand fifa's stand and his place as sports minister means he shouldn't be messing with the sovereignty of the FA
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by naptu2: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2018
naptu2:
There are reports that the Federal Government (read Professor Osinbajo) has written to FIFA stating that the NFF will be run according to FIFA statutes and that the NFF bill, which has been stuck in the National Assembly for ages, will be passed.

Are we going to be banned? Let's see what happens this afternoon.

Professor Osinbajo's spokesman, Laolu Akande.

https://mobile.twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1031490726448832512

Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by arrestdarrester: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don't believe Dalung said this. If true then he is not fit to be a name near sports. I feel so ashamed right now.

If FIFA suspends Nigeria, we should shut down all sports in Nigeria until PMB removes the guy. Does this APC know Nigerians are human beings with feelings?
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by Tijay90(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
This bastard thinks FIFA is a political party.
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by blackboy2star(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dalung is clueless than Gej and Buhari
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by allaboutobed(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tareq1105:

So, if you're Dalung you would prefer to obey an association and disobey your own country?

Go back to sleep over it again.
wat did we gain from d country in 1996 wen we were banned. Nothing. D rule says govt should not interfere with football matters. It's clear enough. In a sane country, this shouldn't be an issue.
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by allaboutobed(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tareq1105:

So, if you're Dalung you would prefer to obey an association and disobey your own country?

Go back to sleep over it again.
wat are we gaining from d country. Wat did we gain in 1996 wen they banned us. Thank God they did not ban us this time around
Re: FIFA Doesn't Scare Us – Dalung by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tareq1105:

You're a curse fellow
caused fellow in a cursed nation. That's not strange.

Why so serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory / All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Case: Lawyer To Interview Ex-girlfriend Jasmine Lennard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.