Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Do You Need An Android App For Your Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need An Android App For Your Blog? (409 Views)

I Can Create An Android App For Your Blog And Websites / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Android App For Your Blog? by netbeans1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Are you are blogger or webmaster who wants to make some extra cash, traffic and a wider user base from your blog or website? Then you should try getting your blogging business on the Android Platform.

I'm an android developer by profession and I've decided to help a few bloggers develop standard android apps for their blogs..

What I'll need for the development process?
Your Blog/Website Address
Working Feeds URL of the website
Your Logo
Your AdSense Account (which would be connected to AdMob for earning $$$ with the app)
Other details will be communicated to you via mail.

Key Features
Grouping of posts by labels
Material Design
Notifications and other features.

What This App Will Not Include
Login & Signup System

Price
Android app development services starts @ 30k (depends on your app specifications)

Contact Via Email - reshthedev@gmail.com

Have other app ideas? You can contact me too lets talk.

N.B: It takes between 3 days to 1 week for your app to be fully developed, completed and delivered to after you must have completed your payments.

Have questions? Please reply below by quoting this post wink
Re: Do You Need An Android App For Your Blog? by netbeans1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Offer is still available ..
Re: Do You Need An Android App For Your Blog? by netbeans1(m): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Offer is still available .. Send me a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Purchase Your Domain Name And Hosting / Freshly Approved Unverified Non Hosted USA Adsense Account Available For Sale / How To Earn Free $30 To Run Your First Campaign On Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.