Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale (2416 Views)

Very Clean Naija Used Big Daddy Toyota Camry 03 Model @N880k(SOLD) / Clean 2003-4 Big Daddy Toyota Camry Going For 850k ... 08165238089 / Big Daddy.toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by bros2: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

4th hand go dey drive the car like new and after 80k miles, car will enter 5hand where it will be totalled for life..... 3oyibo ppl drive the car still left it in factory condition.... give the black man 5yrs with the same car.... u will be amazed

ts 2002 car! 16 year old!! only 2 owners in 16 years is outstanding. make una wake up bad belle people. Who God done bless God don bless am.
And people still wonder why nigeria sucks, its not leadership per say its the pull him down syndrom of its people.
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by bros2: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

4th hand go dey drive the car like new and after 80k miles, car will enter 5hand where it will be totalled for life..... 3oyibo ppl drive the car still left it in factory condition.... give the black man 5yrs with the same car.... u will be amazed

ts 2002 car! 16 year old!! only 2 owners in 16 years is outstanding. make una wake up bad belle people. Who God done bless God don bless am.
And people still wonder why Nigeria sucks, its not leadership per say its the pull him down syndrome of its people.
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
ejembi28:

@bolded
Dose that make it a bad car ?
This Car is not bad nau.... and the price is fair .

u don't seem to get my. post
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
ejembi28:

@bolded
Dose that make it a bad car ?
This Car is not bad nau.... and the price is fair .

u don't seem to get my post
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by Cosplay: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
bros2:

And people still wonder why Nigeria sucks, its not leadership per say its the pull him down syndrome of its people.

Something must genuinely be wrong with you.

Who cares enough about you to want to 'pull him down'?

You made a claim that this vehicle was accident free and backed it up with an unreliable source.

That claim was disproved with not 1, but 2 different reliable sources.

Next you're crying and whining 'pull him down'

Refer to my very first post where I commended you for providing the VIN and encouraged you to get rid of the false claim.

You want to know another reason why 'Nigeria sucks'?

It's obstinate people like you who refuse to see reason.

The proof is staring you in the face that the car has had at least one accident in the past and there you are spouting all sorts of foolishness.

Carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by bros2: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cosplay:

Something must genuinely be wrong with you.

Who cares enough about you to want to 'pull him down'?

You made a claim that this vehicle was accident free and backed it up with an unreliable source.

That claim was disproved with not 1, but 2 different reliable sources.

Next you're crying and whining 'pull him down'

Refer to my very first post where I commended you for providing the VIN and encouraged you to get rid of the false claim.

You want to know another reason why 'Nigeria sucks'?

It's obstinate people like you who refuse to see reason.

The proof is staring you in the face that the car has had at least one accident in the past and there you are spouting all sorts of foolishness.

Carry on.

The claim was disproved by one or two people? Out of close to 1000 views I laugh. It's you and your surrogate that are mascurading as experts yet know next to nothing about autos. I looked at all your previous post to see were u displayed a bicycle or a bicycle spoke for sale yet i found none. Arm chair critiques make una continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by Cosplay: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
bros2:

The claim was disproved by one or two people? Out of close to 1000 views I laugh. It's you and your surrogate that are mascurading as experts yet know next to nothing about autos. I looked at all your previous post to see were u displayed a bicycle or a bicycle spoke for sale yet i found none. Arm chair critiques make una continue.

Apparently in addition to being obstinate and silly you also lack basic comprehension skills, because if you did you would realize that the sources referred to were the Carfax and AutoCheck reports.

I don't sell anything, don't need to, don't intend to. But just as one doesn't need to sell helicopters or women's shoes to be informed about them, I don't need to sell anything to know about that subject matter.

It's simple:

You made a patently false claim about the vehicle you advertised.

That doesn't necessarily make this a bad purchase, it's actually in reasonable condition.

But the simple truth is, this vehicle has at least one accident in its history.

You can continue to debate that all you want and cry 'pull him down' and 'You don't sell cars so you don't know anything about them' all you want, doesn't change the simple fact that you lied about the accident history of this vehicle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by Cosplay: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
bros2:
That's dosent proof anything, u can choose to provide other VIN check report from other websites to back your claim. [s]The vehicle has never been in any accident, it was never fixed for body work in the USA or in Nigeria[/s] .

bros2:
The vehicle vin number is 4T1BF32KX2U531043 and the Millage is 164,550. feel free to check out the car, its sound [s]and has never never never been in an accident before[/s] .
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by divinelove(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
op since the car is accidented you gree 900k serious buyer
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by Hoodbilonia: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by ejembi28(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
bros2:
The vehicle vin number is 4T1BF32KX2U531043 and the Millage is 164,550. feel free to check out the car, its sound and has never never never been in an accident before. [/b]

@bolded

I think that's the bone of contention....
OP I commend you for providing all the necessary informations about this car

But then ..One should be careful when declaring a car accident free ....b'cos just a pulled bumper could be recorded in car history as an accident.....

I advice, you focus on what you show case for sale and leave the debate

Nothing in life is 100% perfect
This car is still in perfect shape tho
Happy sales
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by bros2: 12:58am On Aug 23, 2018

Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by bros2: 2:54am On Aug 23, 2018
ejembi28:

@bolded

I think that's the bone of contention....
OP I commend you for providing all the necessary informations about this car

But then ..One should be careful when declaring a car accident free ....b'cos just a pulled bumper could be recorded in car history as an accident.....

I advice, you focus on what you show case for sale and leave the debate

Nothing in life is 100% perfect
This car is still in perfect shape tho
Happy sales

Thanks ejembi28! I appreciate your kind comments. it seems you are the adult in the room.
Am often pressed for time and such cant reply to rants on Nairaland. Auto Check and Carfax report are not a 100% accurate in their reportage on car history, thats the more reason i pay technicians to physically examine the cars to check for evidence of prior accident repairs before i buy any car, you will agree that a car that has been in an accident on carefull examination by a trained technician such will be discorvered.

secondly, i displayed the Vin openly and did a Vin search at VehicleHistory.com website to prove to intreasted buyers that the car had not been in an accident that in itself is transparency at the zenith.

Carfax/Auto check website are privately owned business as well as Vehiclehistory.com, Histories of cars are not directly reported to this companies neither are they primary repositories of such informations, Vehicle incident report is a public document (more like freedom of information thing) several Auto search business can access those information at the click of a botton, such info are derivable from DMV(directorate of motor vehicle)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System(NMVTIS), insurance companies, the police and a few other places.

carfax,Autocheck,Vehicle History.com,Dmv.org,instavin.com, vincheckup.com and a host of over 100 VIN checking sites all obtain their vehicle history reports from the above places.

History is replete of several instances were Carfax, Auto check reports etc have been wrong or totally inconclusive, and cannot be the sole determinant of the true status of any used car, Information giving by this organisation provide useful tips about vehicles but they are not 100 percent full proof, more reason Carfax etal always advice you to engage a trained mechanic to inspect the car before purchase, if their reports were full proof they wont ask you to get a trained technicians opinion.

Am really not upset am just amazed by how people can rely on reports that are not full proof and cast aspersions on other peoples business endevours, even when the seller/advertizer avers to having inspected the car personally and has the picture of a mechanic doing same before the car was purchased.

Calling someone silly on a public forum is the height of incivility and that should have earned u a barn under Nairalands rule 2.

Saying i made a partially false claim basing your argurments on 2 websites (ONLY) whose reportage are not 100% full proof hangs in the balance,

Vis a Vis the owner who has physically seen/inspected the vehicle live, paid a technician to further inspect it, reseached the VIN on another search website (vehiclehistory.com), gave the VIN out on social media for further reaserch by intreasted buyers or auto entusiasts, gave the location of the car for buyers to go inspect it with their mechanic.

i feel i have done the best i can do under the giving circumstances, the country is screwed therefore churns out screws.

I rest my case.
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by Cosplay: 2:59am On Aug 23, 2018
bros2:

[s]Thanks ejembi28! I appreciate your kind comments. it seems you are the adult in the room.
Am often pressed for time and such cant reply to rants on Nairaland. Auto Check and Carfax report are not a 100% accurate in their reportage on car history, thats the more reason i pay technicians to physically examine the cars to check for evidence of prior accident repairs before i buy any car, you will agree that a car that has been in an accident on carefull examination by a trained technician such will be discorvered.

secondly, i displayed the Vin openly and did a Vin search at VehicleHistory.com website to prove to intreasted buyers that the car had not been in an accident that in itself is transparency at the zenith.

Carfax/Auto check website are privately owned business as well as Vehiclehistory.com, Histories of cars are not directly reported to this companies neither are they primary repositories of such informations, Vehicle incident report is a public document (more like freedom of information thing) several Auto search business can access those information at the click of a botton, such info are derivable from DMV(directorate of motor vehicle)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System(NMVTIS), insurance companies, the police and a few other places.

carfax,Autocheck,Vehicle History.com,Dmv.org,instavin.com, vincheckup.com and a host of over 100 VIN checking sites all obtain their vehicle history reports from the above places.

History is replete of several instances were Carfax, Auto check reports etc have been wrong or totally inconclusive, and cannot be the sole determinant of the true status of any used car, Information giving by this organisation provide useful tips about vehicles but they are not 100 percent full proof, more reason Carfax etal always advice you to engage a trained mechanic to inspect the car before purchase, if their reports were full proof they wont ask you to get a trained technicians opinion.

Am really not upset am just amazed by how people can rely on reports that are not full proof and cast aspersions on other peoples business endevours, even when the seller/advertizer avers to having inspected the car personally and has the picture of a mechanic doing same before the car was purchased.

Calling someone silly on a public forum is the height of incivility and that should have earned u a barn under Nairalands rule 2.

Saying i made a partially false claim basing your argurments on 2 websites (ONLY) whose reportage are not 100% full proof hangs in the balance,

Vis a Vis the owner who has physically seen/inspected the vehicle live, paid a technician to further inspect it, reseached the VIN on another search website (vehiclehistory.com), gave the VIN out on social media for further reaserch by intreasted buyers or auto entusiasts, gave the location of the car for buyers to go inspect it with their mechanic.

i feel i have done the best i can do under the giving circumstances, the country is screwed therefore churns out screws.

I rest my case. [/s]

bros2:
That's dosent proof anything, u can choose to provide other VIN check report from other websites to back your claim. [s]The vehicle has never been in any accident, it was never fixed for body work in the USA or in Nigeria[/s] .

bros2:
The vehicle vin number is 4T1BF32KX2U531043 and the Millage is 164,550. feel free to check out the car, its sound [s]and has never never never been in an accident before[/s] .

Yes, you're really quite silly.

If you weren't, you'd have better judgement.

Summary: This vehicle has had at least one incident recorded as an accident in its history.
While that may not necessarily diminish its value, it's still the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by bros2: 3:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Cosplay:

Summary: This vehicle has had at least one incident recorded as an accident in its history.

Shame to Wichcraft people! Person way no get bicycle dey beaf Thunder way go strike u still dey gather. Shior!!
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by Cosplay: 3:40am On Aug 23, 2018
That "thunder" is headed for your ancestors and forebears first, then eventually I'm certain it'll find it's way down to you, silly as you are.

bros2:

bros2:

2 Likes

Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by bros2: 3:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Cosplay:
That "thunder" is headed for your ancestors and forebears first, then eventually I'm certain it'll find it's way down to you, silly as you are.

Low Life seeking relevance on a faceless forum, go get a life. I initially thought I was having intellectual discuss with rational minds not knowing that was not the case. Na people like una make MFM church start. Na to fall and die remain! Wichcraft people!! Shame
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by Cosplay: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2018
bros2:

[s]Low Life seeking relevance on a faceless forum, go get a life. I initially thought I was having intellectual discuss with rational minds not knowing that was not the case. Na people like una make MFM church start. Na to fall and die remain! Wichcraft people!! Shame[/s]

The real buffoon here is the liar who got caught in a lie about his advertised merchandise and decided to defend himself by casting aspersions on the reliable sources backing up the facts about the vehicle.

Both CarFax AND AutoCheck are suddenly incorrect because they've determined your vehicle had an incident recorded as an accident in its history? grin

Please. Go straight to hell with that nonsense.

bros2:

bros2:

1 Like

Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2018
how much is this car please........

correct?

nice price....

but when u make a mistake, no matter how little..... appreciate those who take their time to correct u.....

1.4 is a very good price..... should be fixed if u ask me....

but trying to smuggle ur way out of guilt when the evidence is quite obvious to see.......
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by ejembi28(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Cosplay:

@bolded
Totally unacceptable from someone many people look up to... .

Uncle COSPLAY, you made ur point ....and ur point is well understood ...
No need for the abusive words
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by ejembi28(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
bros2:

Shame to Wichcraft people! Person way no get bicycle dey beaf Thunder way go strike u still dey gather. Shior!!

OP .....no need for all the embolden words
With all these ,there will be no fun in the auto section
Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by ejembi28(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Back to business

Still available.....

No call me oohh grin grin

Call the OP on 08028033256

Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by ejembi28(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2018
American soil pictures

Re: Direct Tokunbor Big Daddy Toyota Camry 2002 For Urgent/distress Sale by ejembi28(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2018
bros2:

• 18" Alloy Wheels

• Fabric Seat

• Power Steering

• Power Windows

• Power Mirrors

• Central lock

• Cruise Control

• Ice-Cold AC

• Anti-lock Brake System

• 6 airbags

• AM/FM RADIO/ CD Loader

Price 1.4 million

Contact
0802 803 3256 call/watsapp

Location OJODU LAGOS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Avensis Verso Manual 2004 Tokunbo Cars Starting From 1.95M 08096577304 / ❗SOLD!! Toks 2009 White Volvo XC90 with GPS Navigator / Tokz Toyota Hiace BUS 2008 Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.