Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's (34823 Views)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J / Seun Egbegbe’s Baby All Grown As They Await His Release [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by dododawa1: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2018
Some parents and money.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by ireneidiva(f): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2018
niceprof:
Money can even buy conscience and make people throw away moral values.No matter who is involved,pregnancy outside wedlock should not be celebrated,especially by parents who should know better.
And how do you know her bride price has not been paid or something?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by aniweta12(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Happy family. They have the same type of nose.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Smartwin: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Even the Papa belle big pas her own
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by AfonjaSlaves(f): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2018
oh they are waiting for their bas***tard grandson irresponsible parents
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Born2Breed(f): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2018
JERRY1925:

I actually don't quote people, and I actually don't support marriage outside wedlock ..put put urself in her shoes..
1) u are not God
2) who is she going to pass all her wealth to wen death comes
3) who is going to take care of her at old age.
4) she did not celebrate..its just a picture.. plus was she suppose to abort the baby?
5) do u know how hard it is in this country to b 39 and not married?
pls, let God b the judge ..and I trust God.. He is a better one.

Which one is marriage outside wedlock?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Joemetry(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Skyken99:
Wicked fellow!!

grin

No mind Nairalanders, savage to the dept.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Dear women, go and make money first and the society will bow at your decisions!.... Congratulations ma'am!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by nnokwa042(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2018
linda abeg enjoy with your family
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by iamnavy1: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2018
englishmart:
is she still pregnant?

Is that a person name

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Stevewonder004(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2018
But waitooooo, is the dad also pregnant,,,,,.,,,,? Pls na question i askoooooooooooo make una no stone meoooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by jeyselassie(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2018
She is due and wearing heels and isnt the tummy supposed to be bigger than that when a lady is due.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Onogiede(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2018
God Almighty will be with u now & after ur delivery
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by JERRY1925(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2018
Born2Breed:

Which one is marriage outside wedlock?
lol..u catch me..that was a mistake jor
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by doris4u(f): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2018
niceprof:
Money can even buy conscience and make people throw away moral values.No matter who is involved,pregnancy outside wedlock should not be celebrated,especially by parents who should know better.
wat do u want dem to do, she chose DAT part

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Born2Breed(f): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2018
JERRY1925:

lol..u catch me..that was a mistake jor

I be wan fear... Eat this make u nor miss Kate again

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by hekkyboi: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Golibe nu, ndi Nkwerre.
biko nwanne ukwu where exactly in nkwerre village is she from? because since i dey nkwerre me never see her back talkless of her face
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Nightmareo07: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Zinny25:
Just [s]imagining my parents posing with me pregnant for an unknown person
Alu[/s]

Rubbish comment!!
They didn't tell u they don't know who the owner is..
Nairalanders keep proofing the comment from one American man that Nigerians have the dumbest youth on social media.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Nightmareo07: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2018
doris4u:

wat do u want dem to do, she chose DAT part

She chose which part exactly.. undecided
That Linda keeps her affair secret doesn't mean she isn't know who her man is.
She could have wedded secretly.. I mean with the husband and just 2 witness. undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2018
lefulefu:
not her fault.no man gree marry her hence she had to have a child by thunder by force. Or u want her to remain childless cos of morality? Afterall she has d money to take care of her child abi?
No man gree marry her... Are u kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Spain007(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2018
niceprof:

Mehn na jet age we all belong now,tk it or leave....most times d problems and too much of stress from marriage isn't worth...so personally whoever d cap fits,let him wear it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Spain007(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2018
AtomElect:
But I no see belle naa sad

Try view am from d side...if u know u know
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by oluwasegun007(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2018
pregnant and slaying...

celibacy on vacation, it continues after birth. grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Mankosi: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2018
niceprof:
what do u expect esp when she foot their bills.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by amstardi: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2018
The baba sef dey show him own baby bump
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2018
niceprof:

Will you shut your dirty mouth, everything from third world country and underdeveloped Nigeria is always marriage..Who attended wedding of Adam and Eve after they sin against God..Shut up...marriage is not by force.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by sparkle6(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Kira290:
ride on girl...you deserve it cheesy
Add me on Skype at kira 290. Thanks..
Usa,Canada,uk residents only!!!
G-babe spotted!
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Aquablue: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Giovanni2332:
She doesn't look like someone that is about to expect a baby. So many physiological changes should be noticed on her body compared to other pregnant women at that her stage . Are we been deceived . Just askinlg my fellow medical inclined minds.

Bros ,I tire,Nigerians are gullible.
The stomach size has remained same since it was debuted.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Two pregnant men seen grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Patotelli(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Playing I want to ask is the father also pregnant.. Abii u guys no see wetin I dey see soooo?!!

#Pattoski....
#pattotelli....
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's by Boss13: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
I thought she was engaged at some point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Was Featured On AIT's Kakaaki, Meets Chief Raymond Dokpesi (Photos) / Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture / "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.