Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Tiwa Savage: My Relationship With Wizkid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage: My Relationship With Wizkid (902 Views)

What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer / Saweetie Ft French Montana X Wale X Tiwa Savage – My Type (remix) / Download Wizkid Ft. Tiwa Savage - MY CRUSH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: My Relationship With Wizkid by themomentng: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Mavin queen, Tiwa Savage has finally reacted to rumours of an intimate relationship between her and music star, Wizkid.

Tiwa and Wizkid were spotted a few months ago in several pictures together.

The two even performed a few shows together and this led many speculating that perhaps there was something more between them.

However, speaking on SoundCity radio 98.5, at the weekend, Tiwa clarified that the relationship between them was not romantic in any way.

She said she had ignored all the rumours, and that there was no pressure on her to respond.

She said: “I heard all sorts of stories about Wizkid and I, but I chose to ignore them.

“At a point, people said I was dating Humblesmith; later they mentioned another (artiste?).

“How long will I continue to debunk these rumours.

“I have been in the music industry for quite a while and I have grown a thick skin, so certain rumours or insinuations don’t get to me again.”

(1) (Reply)

Music:wonda Marley Ft Ajebo Hustlers -abrogate (prod By T9) / Download MP3: I Need A Fine Girl By Mr Nobad / [video] Major Lazer Ft. Kizz Daniel & Kranium – Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.