Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (69520 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Genuflect(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2010
v3:

DJ khaled - All i do is win
Sorry to go off topic but Khaled is sick on his beats. . this guy kills

@semid
Abeg cry cry upload that country version of Irreplaceable for your plunder, heard it on Beat FM and and cry cry
Dang she killed beyonce

@op
Anyone heard Willow Smith's single, Whip my hair? That beat is sick and she sorta sounds like rihanna, only BETTER! shocked
Baba, DJ Khaled didn't produce the track. He doesn't even produce his tracks. He just assembles artists and does ad libs
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by v3: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2010
I get the part about assembling artistes, other dj's do that too, but he's way ahead of the game right now
Buh who's name is then credited?
Track says DJ Khaled - All is do is win  undecided

Check out the remix
Rick Ross killed it. . I liked Busta & Nicki Minaj's part

"I could NEVER be a racist, i wake up every morning to count white faces" - Rick Ross shocked shocked grin grin
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2010
Genuflect:

The link dey give error 404 o!! Help!!!!!!!!
I'm not surprised. The main forum that hosts the download link has been having problems on and off. . .infact the forum is inaccessible right now. Anyways, be assured that the link works as thats where I downloaded it originally and fzdownloads links never expire. Once the forum is up and running, it'd stop giving you that error (talking from experience). Try again l8r today or tommorrow.

@ topic
Confusion break bone - Fela
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Genuflect(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2010
v3:

I get the part about assembling artistes, other dj's do that too, but he's way ahead of the game right now
Buh who's name is then credited?
Track says DJ Khaled - All is do is win  undecided

Check out the remix
Rick Ross killed it. . I liked Busta & Nicki Minaj's part

"I could NEVER be a racist, i wake up every morning to count white faces" - Rick Ross shocked shocked grin grin
I thought you were talking about the producer of the beat
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Genuflect(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I'm not surprised. The main forum that hosts the download link has been having problems on and off. . .infact the forum is inaccessible right now. Anyways, be assured that the link works as thats where I downloaded it originally and fzdownloads links never expire. Once the forum is up and running, it'd stop giving you that error (talking from experience). Try again l8r today or tommorrow.

@ topic
OK bro. Did you see my post about QuickOffice? I need that one too!!!
@topic Ibime - Bas.stard (Bamsyle diss)
I no go lie. Na 04kaa suffer pass for this track grin
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by v3: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked Ibime did a diss track? I don miss gan o
Link pls?

@smemid
Where the link na?
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2010
Genuflect:

The link dey give error 404 o!! Help!!!!!!!!
I'm not surprised. The main forum that hosts the download link has been having problems on and off. . .infact the forum is inaccessible right now. Anyways, be assured that the link works as thats where I downloaded it originally and fzdownloads links never expire. Once the forum is up and running, it'd stop giving you that error (talking from experience). Try again l8r today or tommorrow OR better still search that thread thoroughly and check sharemobile, 4shared etc You can also ask aieromon to up it for you. Me nor fit at the moment.

@ topic
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Genuflect(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2010
v3:

shocked shocked shocked Ibime did a diss track? I don miss gan o
Link pls?

@smemid
Where the link na?
Yeah, Ibime and Bamsyle are going at each other right about now!!! Check out their diss tracks
Bamsyle - Ibime Eran Ibiye (Useless Child)
http://www.4shared.com/audio/A_c4Qf8u/Ibime_Eran_Ibiye__Ibime_The_Us.html
Ibime - Bamsyle = Bas.stard
http://www.4shared.com/audio/oLjA9rJz/Bastard.html
Check the threads in the Rap Battle section and post your thoughts
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Djswaggz(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2010
Believe - Crystal Lewis & Kirk Franklin
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by OM3G5(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2010
Eminem - I'm not Afraid
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2010
@ v3
http://beyonce-amp-sugarland-irreplaceable-coun-mp3-download.kohit.net/_/683340
U gats see the vid of their stage performance. . .search youtube with "Sugarland - Irreplaceable". Beyonce no sabi sing I swear grin
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2010
Gbeje Fori - Shola Allyson-Obaniyi

Wönderful Song by a Great Yoruba Songstress & Diva!
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Djswaggz(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2010
How do you sleep - Jesse McCartney ft Ludacris
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by KakiP(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2010
Akon-angel
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Genuflect(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

You never upload this album o and how far the QuickOffice naw
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by v3: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

@ v3
http://beyonce-amp-sugarland-irreplaceable-coun-mp3-download.kohit.net/_/683340
U gats see the vid of their stage performance. . .search youtube with "Sugarland - Irreplaceable". Beyonce no sabi sing I swear grin  
The audio no gree download  angry sad
Just watched it on youtube
This is way better than beyonce's version
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2010
v3:

The audio no gree download  angry sad
Just watched it on youtube
This is way better than beyonce's version
Sorry for the broken link but that's were I got it from originally. Here's an audio download link that works. . .tested and confirmed!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/Q6HDyVr0/06-sugarland-irreplaceable.htm
Önly thing be se this one na only Sugarland. The one wey I get na the live audio of that their stage performance with Beyonce. grin
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 04kaa: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Genuflect:

You never upload this album o

SEMILYFE BLOODY LIAR, U SUPPOSE UPLOAD AM FOR US AS PROMISED, I AM SURE U HAVE ADDED LYING TO UR JOB DESCRIPTION TOO, grin grin
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by freshera: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2010
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2010
04kaa:

SEMILYFE BLOODY LIAR, U SUPPOSE UPLOAD AM FOR US AS PROMISED, I AM SURE U HAVE ADDED LYING TO your JOB DESCRIPTION TOO, grin grin
ROTFLMAO! . . .hehehe grin grin grin

Make I mime biggie's what's beef jare
*Beef is when O4kaa stalks you all over Nairaland
*Beef is when O4kaa starts calling you a liar
More to come. . .more to come

Guy, nor be my fault se ur whole family nor fit afford N150 to give u take buy CD nah grin grin
Better carry ur childish tantrums and vamoose from this thread.

@ Genuflect
padi mi. . .nor vex jare. I go serve u double dose of Gbeje Fori and Ire album. . .I promise. Promise and failure na sin where I come from so I nor go dissapoint.

@ topic
Gbenusoun (O4kaa diss) - Razor Blee G ft Tosinadeda
Razor, na true u talk o. The stupidest people cause trouble the most.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by caspapa(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
Talk, i am listening - 9ice. (Notjustok.com)

after

Arsenal Anthem - Mode 9
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Genuflect(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

ROTFLMAO! . . .hehehe grin grin grin

Make I mime biggie's what's beef jare
*Beef is when O4kaa stalks you all over Nairaland
*Beef is when O4kaa starts calling you a liar
More to come. . .more to come

Guy, nor be my fault se your whole family nor fit afford N150 to give u take buy CD nah grin grin
Better carry your childish tantrums and vamoose from this thread.

@ Genuflect
padi mi. . .nor vex jare. I go serve u double dose of Gbeje Fori and Ire album. . .I promise. Promise and failure na sin where I come from so I nor go dissapoint.

@ topic
Gbenusoun (O4kaa diss) - Razor Blee G ft Tosinadeda
Razor, na true u talk o. The stupidest people cause trouble the most.

LWKMD!!!! Semid why you dey taunt 04kaa like this naw. E be like say na una battle dey up next o. Lol
Btw, can't wait for those Shola Allyson's albums!! I too love that woman. I swear on my grandma's grave, I must work with her. Na by force
And ahem, how far the QuickOffice naw. My phone is shiiit without that app
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Genuflect(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
Terry G - Gbagaun
Reminiscing my high school days!!!! Teachers beat me die on top this shiiiit!! Ela!!!!!!
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2010
@ Genuflect
Sorry ehn but lets continue the s60v5 apps request here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370160.32.html
Lets not derail the thread
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
Conceited remix Remy ma ft. Trina, Jae Millz & Papoose and co and co

Papoooseee cheesy. grin
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Genuflect(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
50 cent - God Gave Me Style
When Fiddy was on a roll,
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:51am On Sep 24, 2010
I believe (Goodluck Jonathan campaign song)
- Unknown Artiste

Chorus
I believe in Goodluck Jonathan
I believe Nigeria has a chance
To rise again and take its place of Pride and Glory

I believe in Goodluck Jonathan
I believe that he has what it takes
To lead our Nation to its place of pride and glory
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 24, 2010
^^^ that song has been on repeat here too. Beautiful song. Know who wrote it?
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:21am On Sep 24, 2010
davidylan:

^^^ that song has been on repeat here too. Beautiful song. Know who wrote it?
Bros, I nor know o. . .wish I did embarassed cry

@ topic
I believe (GEJ 2011 Campaign song) still on repeat.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Genuflect(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2010
R. Kelly - I Wish
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by aieromon(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2010
Brand Nubian - Don't Let It Go To Your Head
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Genuflect(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2010
R. Kelly - Leave Your Name
No one, Nobody does it better than this dude!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (102)

Davido Ft. Wizkid & Olamide – Chinko (mp3 Download) / Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition / Naija Music Request Thread Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.