Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (64205 Views)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
emperorAY:
u are probably a thief urself for ur unwavering support for crime and evil

You are simply a mad person.Im sure if you weren't stupid you will see where I called them crooks and criminals.Bunkum!
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by arrestdarrester: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
All these Yahoo boys they are arresting, if police have been following up with arrests of the Baba's (that give them instructions) as accomplices shebi the trend for don dey go down. Now the trend is on the increase...

How sure are we that the Baba that gave this one instruction did not give 10 people similar instructions in the last one week?
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why are people lamenting? It is only natural for we yorubas to remove the heads and skulls of our for money making rituals. It is a norm in our culture, even oduduwa did it when he wanted to be richer than Amadioha of the IPobians.

May Allah bless Taiwo my yoruba brother for following the well-travelled part of Oduduwa our father.

Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
These yahoo boys are worse than animals *spits*

Because of c-class benz and Quilox ashawo, see how he killed his Mama. Anyone who kills even a dog like this should be put in jail!
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Dollarship(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Owo nikan Lo leshey o grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mrkings1999(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
banjeezay:

I'm not Igbo
I'm not Hausa
I'm not Yoruba

I'm a Nigerian, let's stop this tribalism nonsense. If Chinedu, Musa or Ayo is winning.
It is NIGERIA that is winning.

Don't say Igbo stays winning or Yoruba never carries last or Hausa is the deal. No! we're one Nigeria.

#EndTribalism
Taaa shut up
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Uniique(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
tiredoflife:

So what are u saying
Using outsiders is better
He didn't just pick his mother
That was the price he was told to pay

Until our societies stops glorifying money
Issues like dis will continue
Many mothers envy yahoo boys and wish their sons too go into it
I had a small chat with a mother
Immediately I said I work online see the way she praised me
Ahhh yahoo
And with smiles
I had to tell her no I don't do yahoo

Many mothers are the same just bring the money
My mum too is no different
So maybe his mum too

Parents should stop glorifying money but honest work
If u are broke in a family no one will respect u
Most times the mother is the first to insult u cool

My exact thoughts. I have this friend of mine who's into Yahoo stuffs... Initially, when he started it, his mom and elder brother had to tie him down and give him the beating of his of life saying no son of hers would indulge into such but the moment he started pulling in money, the story changed. In fact, the mother even had to persuade him to teach his younger brother how to do Yahoo Yahoo stuff
My brother poverty na bastard
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
SirLakes:
Afonja people n rituals........ Chai

Lawd why am I in a country like Nigeria cry cry cry cry
stranger things have happened in over seas.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by TheUbermensch: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
coolcatty:
Nawaoh...which kind of efulefu son is this....i'm sure he was adopted.....no true son behaves this way....

Mumuboy...your useless ritualist mates use outsiders to make money...you are using your own blood...your own mother to make money...who are you making the money for if not to put smiles on your mother's face??

Monkey wants to make money to impress lousy girls,drive benz c300 and pop champagne in cubana and quilox.....idiottaaa..no business idea..lost soul.

Niggggggah should be hanged by the balls.

Apparently you're supporting ritual killings but not killings of one's parents ey?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by rickymayne(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
metronaija2:
The police in Lagos state have arrested 29 year old Taiwo Akinola pictured above for trying to kill his mother, Alice Akinola so as to further his cyber fraud business ( yahoo.com) to the bloody or ritual level (yahoo plus).

A statement by the police command spokesperson, CSP Chike Oti, says Taiwo who lives with his mother at No.2 Raji Ajanaku street, Alaja Road, Ayobo, Lagos, is a staunch member of the notorious Aiye confraternity.

At about 8am yesterday Sunday August 19th, Taiwo went to his mother's provision store in front of their apartment and told her to meet him inside the house for an important discussion and at same time sent his nephew, Faruk to go buy him a white handkerchief and a stick of cigarette.

As soon as his mother entered the house, the suspect attacked her, smashing her head with a plank, pressing iron and a UPS charger to ensure she didn't survive the ferocious attack.

When Faruk returned from the errand, he didn't see his grandmother in the shop so he went into the house only to see the poor woman lying in a pool of blood. Shocked by what he saw, the small boy raised the alarm which attracted neighbours to the scene.

They called the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Ayobo Division who arrived the scene with his team and promptly arrested the suspect and secured the scene for further investigation by the police forensic experts attached to the Homicide section SCIID Panti, Yaba .

The victim was rushed to an undisclosed hospital for treatment and was found to be hanging onto life. Right now, the doctors are battling to revive Mrs Alice Akinola presently unconscious Meanwhile the CP has paid the initial hospital cost which enabled the doctors to commence treatment.

During a brief interrogation, the suspect disclosed that he was asked to kill his mother in order to have more money. When his room was searched, the following exhibits were recovered in it, viz:

1. Two calabashes with one containing human skull and the other, a mixture of dark concoction;
2. A plank perforated with nails and stained with blood;
3. A pressing iron stained with blood;
4. A white handkerchief with which he wanted to scoop the victim's blood;
5. A bottle containing oil and labelled Back To Sender;

The Commissioner of Police calls on Lagosians to rise against all forms of crime and criminality. He added that the Command defeated the Badoo cult group with the help of people who provided credible and timely information to the police . He added that the time has come to root out the street cult groups. He notes that complacency is not an option in the face of threat to peace and security posed by these nefarious associations.

http://www.metronaija.ng/yahoo-boy-mother-money-ritual-lagos-photos/

Which one be yahoo boy??...call him a ritualist!...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
metronaija2:
The police in Lagos state have arrested 29 year old Taiwo Akinola pictured above for trying to kill his mother, Alice Akinola so as to further his cyber fraud business ( yahoo.com) to the bloody or ritual level (yahoo plus).

A statement by the police command spokesperson, CSP Chike Oti, says Taiwo who lives with his mother at No.2 Raji Ajanaku street, Alaja Road, Ayobo, Lagos, is a staunch member of the notorious Aiye confraternity.

At about 8am yesterday Sunday August 19th, Taiwo went to his mother's provision store in front of their apartment and told her to meet him inside the house for an important discussion and at same time sent his nephew, Faruk to go buy him a white handkerchief and a stick of cigarette.

As soon as his mother entered the house, the suspect attacked her, smashing her head with a plank, pressing iron and a UPS charger to ensure she didn't survive the ferocious attack.

When Faruk returned from the errand, he didn't see his grandmother in the shop so he went into the house only to see the poor woman lying in a pool of blood. Shocked by what he saw, the small boy raised the alarm which attracted neighbours to the scene.

They called the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Ayobo Division who arrived the scene with his team and promptly arrested the suspect and secured the scene for further investigation by the police forensic experts attached to the Homicide section SCIID Panti, Yaba .

The victim was rushed to an undisclosed hospital for treatment and was found to be hanging onto life. Right now, the doctors are battling to revive Mrs Alice Akinola presently unconscious Meanwhile the CP has paid the initial hospital cost which enabled the doctors to commence treatment.

During a brief interrogation, the suspect disclosed that he was asked to kill his mother in order to have more money. When his room was searched, the following exhibits were recovered in it, viz:

1. Two calabashes with one containing human skull and the other, a mixture of dark concoction;

The Commissioner of Police calls on Lagosians to rise against all forms of crime and criminality. He added that the Command defeated the Badoo cult group with the help of people who provided credible and timely information to the police . He added that the time has come to root out the street cult groups. He notes that complacency is not an option in the face of threat to peace and security posed by these nefarious associations.

http://www.metronaija.ng/yahoo-boy-mother-money-ritual-lagos-photos/

useless Nigerian bloggers have started again. using pictures to connote n conjure up stories
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Menzy86(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
I am really angry reading this thread and seeing the pictures make me angrier. Wetin I for collabo wit boys for d area make we do this boy ehn police no 4 recognise am if dem come. What kinda animal does this to his mother? Kai this is paining me o even though we no get mama again.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by hkidola00(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:
The way this tribe do yahoo plus is terrible.No be the same yahoo wey Chisom,Ebube,igwe and co dey their papa house dey do and cashing out millions yet their parents is till giving them pockets money not knowing their sons are way richer than them?

I have come to the conclusion that those who do Yahoo! Plus are the intellectually lazy ones.The type I see around me are those ones who gets the cash because they are born crooks.They are too intelligent and prefers to be criminals than be ritualists.And yes!A single deal can fetch them enough to buy a duplex.So you can imagine?!?
stop fooling urself, any deal worth building a duplex has jazz underneath
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
hkidola00:

Lol.
You're ignorant.But then I don't blame you.If you see correct criminals ,you go know say Jazz na secondary.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by longjon: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
coolcatty:
Nawaoh...which kind of efulefu son is this....i'm sure he was adopted.....no true son behaves this way....

Mumuboy...your useless ritualist mates use outsiders to make money...you are using your own blood...your own mother to make money...who are you making the money for if not to put smiles on your mother's face??

Monkey wants to make money to impress lousy girls,drive benz c300 and pop champagne in cubana and quilox.....idiottaaa..no business idea..lost soul.

What exactly are yoh trying to say ?

Bro you need to modify that comment Cos it’s the first comment and almost everybody is going to read and get a wrong message

In essence you’re condemning him not for attacking a human being but for attacking his mother . You even went ahead to call him a mumu because others use outsiders to for ritual and not their own mother .

This is very wrong

One has to wonder if you would’ve condemned him if had it been an innocent stranger was killed .

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
All those stupid babalawos abi native doctors or Alfa's should also be arrested for deceiving these dullards when no fit use their brain & the right tools like the normal hustling guys... I can't even imagine the mother's pains (physically & emotionally)

Your own mama!
Hope she gets well
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by hkidola00(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Lol.
You're ignorant.But then I don't blame you.If you see correct criminals ,you go know say Jazz na secondary.
ur d ignorant one, u think the whiteman or d person being duped is a fool, u can talk of little change, but when it comes to big dough......
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
hkidola00:
Another dunce spotted... Na ur type dey go do juju for $300. Ignoramus!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mysteryman2014: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
coolcatty:

So for you the only thing wrong is him using his own blood here is mother, so it would have been justified if he had used an outsider.

This kind of reasoning makes one sick.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
hkidola00:
ur d ignorant one, u think the whiteman or d person being duped is a fool, u can talk of little change, but when it comes to big dough......
Guy shut up, u just dey show say u know nothing.. Instead of juju buy tools for ur hustle, mix with better people & not those ur dirty babalawo inspired crew when dey use juju collect peanuts.. Wise!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by hkidola00(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
dairykidd:

goodday
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by hkidola00(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

grin grin

That's why many idiots keep killing their fellow human being.Guy,even white men see they involved.lols

As I dey type guys dey collect money no be jazz,whitey dey collect him share for different countries.Every body get percentage.Correct money o.This one no be jazz,which jazz?

Guys dey buy expensive technology apps and documents.Yahoo wey you dey hear na one umbrella for various internet frauds.One deal dey give person 250 million you dey here dey talk jazz.Human blood can't give them that kind of money.Because devil wants one to continue to spill blood for peanuts.

But when you're a born criminal,a crook,a critical thinker,and you move with people both foreigners who are criminals as well,you must succeed.

When you hear say FBI wants to partners with Efcc,you think say na for those ones wey dey drive E class enter quilox?!? angry

Some guys get money...no be jazz.
noted
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tolase220(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
The boy should be hung!
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
dairykidd:

Sincerely it's a bad mentality.
They just feel every wealthy G guy is diabolical.I don't support criminality but a good government can easily put their gifts to proper use.

Recently,someone was telling me that the iPhone x can be reformatted and security wiped,I was in doubt.Some guys are just crooks.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
dairykidd:

Guy shut up, u just dey show say u know nothing.. Instead of juju buy tools for ur hustle, mix with better people & not those ur dirty babalawo inspired crew when dey use juju collect peanuts.. Wise!!

grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 21, 2018
dynicks:
Nna mehn! yet the nigga is still looking fresh! people dwelling in that hood didn't give him a pre-massbeat before d police arrived?....Your own mother dude! your very own mother! ah! The quest for money mehn! d quest for money!......i pray d woman gets revived nd well....

The name though.....WELL I REFUSE TO SOUND TRIBALISTIC.... but That region is begining to scare d shit outta me.......meanwhile for those who studied shapes nd sizes well in school, please what's d name of this head shape?.....the right answer would give us a clue as to the league carriers back 2 back......i overheard someone scream "THE DEFENDING CHAMPS!".....

the head is similar to ths

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by themanderon: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2018
Accursed soul. When a society glorifies unexplained wealth this is the result. Terrible decisions always leads to disastrous consequences, many sorrows that even the so called wealth cannot assuage.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Bigprick9inches: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2018
how will she feel even if she survives this? this generation is doomed.
jailing this bastard doesn't do justice. na this type deserve mob action
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by teelabi: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
This life sha.....am shocked
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
metronaija2:

See more graphic photos below

www.chronicles.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.