Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Great Concern ( A View Of Nairaland And A Message To Seun Osewa) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Great Concern ( A View Of Nairaland And A Message To Seun Osewa) (381 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Great Concern ( A View Of Nairaland And A Message To Seun Osewa) by Hafeexla(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2018
It is been a flurry monday morning over here in my location. Coming online today brought about my mind toward sharing a view of what negativity which currently is going around on these forum.

Firstly, I must commend the gallant work of mr seun osewa, because creating a successful space of forum to share view and pass information like these require a cumbersome amount of dedication and determination. futhermore i must commend the day to day activity of the forum moderator <mynd44 >domnique <lalasticlala >and other.

However, In the light of the current happening and progress of the forum, i would like/advice the owner/mod to make these forum undergoes a massive restructure which would make the site more regulative. Because currently these forum is losing the great interest of the user due to activities of troll, spamming of thread with irrelevant content.

Futhermore, the most complicated of these issue was the topic been pushed to front page, in my own view' a post to be moved to fb must be educative____
Re: My Great Concern ( A View Of Nairaland And A Message To Seun Osewa) by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2018
lala howalmarket
abeg telle when we reach FP
Re: My Great Concern ( A View Of Nairaland And A Message To Seun Osewa) by Hafeexla(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
lala howalmarket

abeg telle when we reach FP
It is not about fighting fp, it about getting rid of trash
Re: My Great Concern ( A View Of Nairaland And A Message To Seun Osewa) by Hafeexla(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Oga Seun, the election campaign is finally around and yet still nothing change, your mod still keep posting irrevelant topic on frontpage. Now it is either you choose to preserve your reputation or make more for you by drawing more traffic.

(1) (Reply)

. / How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun / 042 Enugu State Nigeria !! WATCH VIDEO!! FRSC Screens 5,000 Applicants In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.