Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,917 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out (906 Views)

Tonto Dike Cries Out Over Her Nude Photo / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by CastedBlog: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Looks Like Your Favorite Controversial Actress Tonto is In Trouble, She's currently crying out on her page that the Police is on their way to her Home, From her post i think its linked to her baby King, cos she said she will never allow anything to happen to him..

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/the-police-is-on-their-way-to-arrest-me.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2018
shocked
Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by Waakanda: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmn... action time perhaps undecided
Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by Baawaa(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Let them arrest you first grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by CaroLyner(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2018
Tonto and drama

3 Likes

Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by Freshfish4: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Attention Seeker.

Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2018
This Tonto and ex's drama is becoming so predictable and boring.

Let them act like matured adults for once. Haba.

Y'all should settle your ish 'in camera'.
Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2018
CaroLyner:
Tonto and drama
5&6

2 Likes

Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by TechConsult: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2018
She dey mad
Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Drama queen
Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by princechurchill(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2018
Arrest her or whatever we have problems facing the unity of this country

Like Buhari's incompetence and osibanjo's hypocrisy
Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by KelvinCX(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2018
CaroLyner:
Tonto and drama
Hey gorgeous

1 Like

Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by nazablossom(f): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Drama queen, no movies again to act cheesy
Re: 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out by loverboys: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Proceeds On His Annual Spiritual Maintenance / Beverly Osu Thrills Fans With Stunning Photo As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday / Salawa Abeni’s Daughter Shares Cute Family Photos To Celebrates 5th Wedding Anni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.