Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Important Prayer You Need To Pray Very Seriously - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Important Prayer You Need To Pray Very Seriously (332 Views)

What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Prayer You Need To Pray Very Seriously by fidelisCD1(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2018
OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART LORD,I WANT TO SEE YOU.
Jesus the miracle worker was at that marriage in Cana in John2 but some people only got to know after He must have left.
They had missed a great opportunity of getting raw miracles from the creator simply because they were not aware of His presence.
People sat close to him or may have possibly spoken with Him but how how I wished their eyes were opened to know He can make the wine of their lives sweeter !

How many times have we been in places where God's presence is without knowing it?
Jacob said; THE LORD HAS BEEN THIS PLACE AND I DID NOT KNOW IT.

How many times have we met and walked past past the people God has positioned to be of great blessings to our lives without knowing it?

THE MASTER OF THE CEREMONY DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THE WINE CAME FROM.....
But the miracle worker had been with them all the while. It took when wine was being served which I believed is refreshment time in order of programs for some people to know something best is here.
Please pick up a marriage ceremony order of programs and check what number is refreshment time,this will give you a little idea of how long Jesus had to wait.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1051070908395232&id=1638395199786084

(1) (Reply)

Encourage Yourself / Work The Natural Side Of Kingdom Wealth - James 2:14-18 (amplified) / Is Prosperity For The Present Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.