Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

“I Lucky Say I Jam You” — Davido Tells His Chef Girlfriend, Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Lucky Say I Jam You” — Davido Tells His Chef Girlfriend, Chioma (401 Views)

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Lucky Say I Jam You” — Davido Tells His Chef Girlfriend, Chioma by Mowunmiaf: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Davido’s Girlfriend be shining in new photos… The delectable beauty shared new photos of herself on her Instagram page, and they’re just as beautiful as she is.

Of course her man, Davido couldn’t help but gush over the photos, writing: “I lucky say I jam you”.

Meanwhile, Michael Gabriel, the manager to popular Port Harcourt based singer, Duncan Mighty, has explained why his artiste prostrated for Davido during their recent meeting.

Last week, Duncan Mighty shared a video of him bowing to Davido on his Instagram page.

Fans of the “Fake Love” crooner criticised him for belittling himself before a 25-year-old singer, who met him in the music business.

Source: http://aftrending.com/i-lucky-say-i-jam-you-davido-tells-his-chef-girlfriend-chioma-celebrities/

(1) (Reply)

"Its Not Easy Being A Mother"- Tiwa Savage / Thief Robbed Lady With Toy Gun In Lagos / #AMVCA2018: See How Long It Toke To Make My Dress - Bambam Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.