Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

How Do We Stop Cancer From Killing Our Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do We Stop Cancer From Killing Our Women (525 Views)

Foods That Can Prevent Cancer From Happening / My Husbands Bad Breath Was Killing Our Relationship... Until He Finally Banished / Breast Cancer (from Stage 1 To 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Stop Cancer From Killing Our Women by doclek(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2018
There is an alarming increase in the rate of cancer death among Nigerian women that Nigerians have not been paying attention to. More women are dying of these preventable conditions due to either negligence or misinformation. As an expert Preventive Physician; driving advocacy for prevention of Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) I will be giving information and tips on this platform if people indicate they are interested.

As a way of introduction; I am a Consultant Preventive/Public Health Physician, Fellow of the National Postgraduate College of Physician in Nigeria, Fellow of the Royal Society College of Physician in the UK. I have Masters education in Public Health at UNILAG, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and Executive Education at the University of Cambridge.

I have practice medicine for more than Ten (10)years in Nigeria, Netherlands and the UK.

THERE FOR COMMON PREDISPOSING FACTORS TO ALL KNOWN CANCER

(1) TOBACCO USE
(2) ALCOHOL USE
(3) UNHEALTHY DIET
(4) PHYSICAL INACTIVITY

Re: How Do We Stop Cancer From Killing Our Women by doclek(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2018
If you want me to continue pls just reply to this trend. Once I get a number of people interested I will proceed.
Re: How Do We Stop Cancer From Killing Our Women by Kowor(f): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Intrested
Re: How Do We Stop Cancer From Killing Our Women by doclek(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kowor:
Intrested
Thank you. Let wait for few more people to join us. It's going to be a very interactive thread. And I will be answering all questions.
Re: How Do We Stop Cancer From Killing Our Women by doclek(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
THERE FOR COMMON PREDISPOSING FACTORS TO ALL KNOWN CANCER

(1) TOBACCO USE
(2) ALCOHOL USE
(3) UNHEALTHY DIET
(4) PHYSICAL INACTIVITY

I'm available to answer questions.
Re: How Do We Stop Cancer From Killing Our Women by doclek(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
If you take care of our health you are the one that will gain it.

(1) (Reply)

Mekavigor Conachic Cashew Nut - Stay Active, Look Younger, Live Better / 13-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets After Being Raped (photos) / What Could Be Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.