Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval In Two Months - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval In Two Months (285 Views)

How To Get Adsense Approval In Less Than 14days / Wow! I Got Adsense Approval In 6 Hours / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Adsense Approval In Two Months by bartz025(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
The main reason for writing this post is to discuss how to get Adsense approval in two months.

Well I know many bloggers might have tried it all, original content, and lots of other thinks but it turns out to be a Negative result. Adsense isn't something easy, I actually owned the blog [url]Newsyb..com[/url] for almost three years without getting Adsense approval.

So I took my time to create another website which is the one you are on now. I bought a domain and I wrote Original content for a month then reapplied for Adsense, but didn't get approved.
So I continued my researches and found out why I wasn't approved.

Here are somethings you might need to consider before you apply for Adsense;

Create Contact us Page
You might think it isn't necessary to get approval for Adsense but it is. If any user find out something is wrong with your blog they might want to contact you, so when this is available its easy an that's the major reason I think you should create it so as to get approved for Adsense.

Create About Us Page
It is absolutely necessary to create an About us page so as the user can know what you share on your blog and Google also find it nice.

Create Original Content
This might be the most reason why blogs don't get approved for Adsense. People go to another blog and then copy the whole post and then post it on their blog, you might think google isn't aware but it is if at all you copy a post at the end put in the website in which you copied the post from and tag it as source.

So this are some of the things I did in other to get approved. Am not there yet but I hope this post can be a lesson effective.

And also make sure you get a domain name

[url]Reveal.com.ng[/url]
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval In Two Months by profpromise: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Your Site Is Now Connected
With fully approved...
UK Adsense account
Naija Adsense account
India Adsense Account
Verify All Adsense Accounts
Submit your US Tax ID for Adsense and eBay in 5mins
Whatsapp me (+2348033625989) if Interested

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On My Wordpress Theme My Images Of Not Well Placed / What Are Evergreen Contents In Blogging And How Can I Write Evergreen Articles? / Pls Any Adsense For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.