Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu (10284 Views)

Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB / 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists / Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by velocity25(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Abbeyme:

Say WHAT?
no I mean to write.
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by SocialJustice: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Changethechain:
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.. REVULOTION WILL TAKE PLACE IN NIGERIA.. THAT DAY ALL THE POLITICIANS AND RICH MEN WILL CRY BLOOD... I AM NOT A BIAFRA BUT A NIGERIAN AND THERE WILL BE VIOLENT TAKE OVER OF THE GOVERNMENT... WE SHALL CARRY OUT PUBLIC EXECUTION OF ALL EX- WHATEVER ....VERY SOON....MARK MY WORDS VERY SOON... I WILL SEE WHAT NIGERIAN ARMY NAVY AND AIRFORCE WILL DO THAT DAY WHEN OVER 3MILLIONS ARMED YOUTH WILL TURN THE SKY INTO BLOOD
Keep dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Abbeyme: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
velocity25:
no I mean to write.

Of course
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Joemetry:
SIX GEOPOLITICAL ZONES, 6 COUNTRIES FREE FROM OPPRESSION AND TYRANNY.

TAKE OIL AWAY FROM THE SOUTH AND WATCH THE NORTH AGITATE FOR DIVISION.

PUKES...

The North already agitated for secession earlier in the history of Nigeria. Guess who convinced them to stay? Lol. Nnamdi Azikiwe, an Igbo man and the first president of Nigeria.

Karma seems to be alive and kicking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Liberator007(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nairatrend:
Several members of the Biafra Zionists Federation, BZF, were early Monday morning reportedly arrested in Enugu.

The pro-Biafra agitators were nabbed alongside their self-acclaimed leader, Barr. Benjamin Onwuka.

A combined team of security operatives made up of the Department of State Services, DSS, and the Nigeria Police were said to have been involved in the operation.

It was learnt that they were arrested after another failed attempt to enter the Enugu Government House for the inauguration of Biafra.

A source hinted that they had marched from the Presidential Road, through Rangers Avenue, but were stopped at the Bissala Road entry to the Government House by security operatives.

Deputy Leader of the group, Mazi Ambrose Ugwu, who confirmed the arrest to journalists, said, “our people were prevented from entering the Enugu Government House, after which they were arrested and taken away.

“I learnt they were arrested by men of the DSS and the police.

“Right now, I don’t know how many of them that were arrested; I also don’t know where they took them to,” Ugwu said.

We recalls that the Enugu State Police Command had on Sunday warned the Zionists not to get close the Enugu Government House as they would be made to face the law squarely.

Onwuka had also on May 30 made a similar attempt, leading to his arrest and remand in prison. But 24 hours after his release, he announced August 20 as new date for his Biafra inauguration, claiming that the United States and Israel were behind him.

Both the Police and the DSS are yet to issue official statements on the reported arrest.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Enugu Police Command, SP Ebere Amaraizu, when contacted, said he should be given some time.

However, it was reported that armoured personnel carriers and security operatives were still stationed within the roads leading to the Enugu Government House as of the time of filing this report.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/breaking-biafra-zionists-leader-onwuka-members-re-arrested/

Fulani Herdsmen and Miyetti Allah are roaming freely. Welcome to Buhari's Nigeria
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Inyinese(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Just reading the comments of unity bergers it's makes me happy �
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Ifelover(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
when i become the president you guys will smell pepper grin
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by velocity25(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
namio10:

Capital NO.

Lousy fools believe that crude oil in the Nigerdelta can make Nigeria great. Lousy fools hold tight on dysfunctional one Nigeria
bro thank you for the correction. they want to run emirate system in Nigeria but it can't work inasmuch we Biafrans are in the same country with them, I think it's time for us to build our nation Biafra
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Trapnews: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Changethechain:
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.. REVULOTION WILL TAKE PLACE IN NIGERIA.. THAT DAY ALL THE POLITICIANS AND RICH MEN WILL CRY BLOOD... I AM NOT A BIAFRA BUT A NIGERIAN AND THERE WILL BE VIOLENT TAKE OVER OF THE GOVERNMENT... WE SHALL CARRY OUT PUBLIC EXECUTION OF ALL EX- WHATEVER ....VERY SOON....MARK MY WORDS VERY SOON... I WILL SEE WHAT NIGERIAN ARMY NAVY AND AIRFORCE WILL DO THAT DAY WHEN OVER 3MILLIONS ARMED YOUTH WILL TURN THE SKY INTO BLOOD
Careful what you wish for young man, many have gone! learn from other African countries that have experienced such, their lives have never been the same!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by ipobarecriminals: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
undecided arrest/ grind N crush dem all nuisance
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by omoranmilowo: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Result of joblessness. Can someone that has work involved in an illegal protest on Monday morning while others were going to their duty posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Joemetry(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:

The North already agitated for secession earlier in the history of Nigeria. Guess who convinced them to stay? Lol. Nnamdi Azikiwe, an Igbo man and the first president of Nigeria.

cry cry cry cry

NA TRUE BROS...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Wucheria: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
kaorama:
Na Igbo matter go kill this government. Make dem dey rush us.

No sense in diginity in the pursuit of state assignment and use of power. It's so unfortunate.

And you are happy
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by ProWalker: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Metuh:

It is done!

Goan test your something in the land of zombies not Nigeria.

Yes! We want to test if Buhari can still win election in Nigeria, if he can do it with your 5% with such huge margin.we need to see if your 0% can still be irrelevant grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by ProWalker: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ioannes:

Igbos only resort to threat of secession when they lose political patronage of the center.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by FisifunKododada: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
ProWalker:

Igbos only resort to threat of secession when they lose political patronage of the center.

True. No one heard of Biafra when Jonathan was President for 6years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by elmodee7(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
I pray they all lands in jail for life. America and the Jews will deny the fools. the idiotic pigs of briafia (ipob) and Zoonist pigs are criminal and terrorist groups. Emma powerdrunk u r next. nice job the Nigerian police and all security agencies.
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by mapet: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
kaorama:
Na Igbo matter go kill this government. Make dem dey rush us.

No sense in diginity in the pursuit of state assignment and use of power. It's so unfortunate.

why now! you just murdered "engrish" likadat.

In fact, you have "no sense in Dignity" for constructing simple tenses

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by mapet: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
SocialJustice:

Changethechain: :
Keep dreaming.

What kind of "advise" is that? someone you should advise to go for psychotic evaluation......
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by KUSHKAMP: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Changethechain:
i pray i live to see that day
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by owunabastard: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
I do not understand what this Onwuka of a man really trying to achieve? It is impossible to just walk into government house and assume the head of the government. And funny enough when they arrest him, they will still leave him off the hook.
Every time the same story.
Please who can explain what this man is trying to achieve by his actions.
I am a full blood Igbo man, hence my reason for this question. Character dey for this world.
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Banmeallday: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
owunabastard:
I do not understand what this Onwuka of a man really trying to achieve? It is impossible to just walk into government house and assume the head of the government. And funny enough when they arrest him, they will still leave him off the hook.
Every time the same story.
Please who can explain what this man is trying to achieve by his actions.
I am a full blood Igbo man, hence my reason for this question. Character dey for this world.

Probably public and international awareness and to prove the injustices that occur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDX93IX_95s&t=8s
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by Kdon2: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nairatrend:
Several members of the Biafra Zionists Federation, BZF, were early Monday morning reportedly arrested in Enugu.

The pro-Biafra agitators were nabbed alongside their self-acclaimed leader, Barr. Benjamin Onwuka.

A combined team of security operatives made up of the Department of State Services, DSS, and the Nigeria Police were said to have been involved in the operation.

It was learnt that they were arrested after another failed attempt to enter the Enugu Govern ment House for the inauguration of Biafra.

A source hinted that they had marched from the Presidential Road, through Rangers Avenue, but were stopped at the Bissala Road entry to the Government House by security operatives.

Deputy Leader of the group, Mazi Ambrose Ugwu, who confirmed the arrest to journalists, said, “our people were prevented from entering the Enugu Government House, after which they were arrested and taken away.

“I learnt they were arrested by men of the DSS and the police.

“Right now, I don’t know how many of them that were arrested; I also don’t know where they took them to,” Ugwu said.

We recalls that the Enugu State Police Command had on Sunday warned the Zionists not to get close the Enugu Government House as they would be made to face the law squarely.

Onwuka had also on May 30 made a similar attempt, leading to his arrest and remand in prison. But 24 hours after his release, he announced August 20 as new date for his Biafra inauguration, claiming that the United States and Israel were behind him.

Both the Police and the DSS are yet to issue official statements on the reported arrest.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Enugu Police Command, SP Ebere Amaraizu, when contacted, said he should be given some time.

However, it was reported that armoured personnel carriers and security operatives were still stationed within the roads leading to the Enugu Government House as of the time of filing this report.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/breaking-biafra-zionists-leader-onwuka-members-re-arrested/

Must they go to government house? If done outside government house it would still have recognition and acceptability. This people no get sense for administration,they only get sense to make money.SMH
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by gidgiddy: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
omoranmilowo:
Result of joblessness. Can someone that has work involved in an illegal protest on Monday morning while others were going to their duty posts.

There is no such thing as illegal protest, the law grants everyone the right of protest. What a person chooses to do with their time is their business, you are not the one feeding them
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:
Love from Rivers State..we are watching closely. From Ikwere to Ngwa we are proud sons and daugthers of the rising sun.
shut up. Stop impersonating ikwerre people
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up. Stop impersonating ikwerre people

And Ikwere is who...I think you lost your brain somewhere.

I can see your fake monika, lost soul.
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by SocialJustice: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
mapet:

What kind of "advise" is that? someone you should advise to go for psychotic evaluation......
I didn't want it to seem like I was being unnecessarily abusive.
Re: Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
dheilaw1:
I wonder when these unreasonable jobless ipob miscreants will have sense
You're very stupid for mentioning IPOB in this news. Where was IPOB mentioned in this news? Why can't you at least read before commenting? Nkpi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Teaching Will Not Be A Thankless Job In Lagos / PAN Nigeria Hosts Air Force War College / 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.