Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja (21083 Views)

Photos From Buhari's Meeting With DIG Yahaya S. Abubakar & Other Police Officers / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors (Photos) / Senate To Screen Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by omowolewa: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Business as usual, why closing doors like he wasn't in touch with them regularly?
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by bizzibodi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
D Lion King is back, show us u are an alpha lion,take charge,take good decisions.
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by atobs4real(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hope it works out well.
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by RexTramadol1: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Baba do good!
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by intruxive(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Who else feels a dark cloud dissappears when Buhari hand over to Osibanjo and it appears right back, worse than before immediately he resumes!!!
No one else, just igbos undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by slimfit1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Osinbajo is never at the meeting thats why their meetings never come out with results. Non of them come up with anything with common sense.
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Who else feels a dark cloud dissappears when Buhari hand over to Osibanjo and it appears right back, worse than before immediately he resumes!!!
Only you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by AfonjaSlaves(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
empty talk again
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by AbahSarah(f): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
hmmm..
its well
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by switlily25(f): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why is osinbade absent in that meeting?
Oh,I forgot...Kyari is the unofficial VP!!!
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by maryalloy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
who him meeting ehp
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by Joemetry(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
ajon1:
Hopeless citizen!

AT LEAST I AM NOT HOPING TO SEE THE DEVIL BEG GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.

THE VERY DEPLORABLE AND CLUELESS ONES WOULD FOREVER POKE AT US WHEN WE TRY TO ENLIGHTENED THEM ON THE EXTENT TO WHICH OUR LEADERS HAVE FAILED US SINCE 1960.

#ASS_HOLE_NATION
#SHITHOLE_LEADERS
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by daygee12: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
ozoebuka1:
should we place Buhari's popularity over the betterment of this country? Just listen to yourself. undecided
Then present a better candidate from ur PDP umbrella and we will gladly vote for the person. Next time use ur brain to read and comprehend very well because i never place Buhari over the betterment of the nation, u said that in order to get sympathy from ur like minds.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Always meeting. Nothing is ever achieved
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by shekinahisaac: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
How I wish sai baba can resign and let Prof continue with the good work.
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by ozoebuka1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
daygee12:

Then present a better candidate from ur PDP umbrella and we will gladly vote for the person. Next time use ur brain to read and comprehend very well because i never place Buhari over the betterment of the nation, u said that in order to get sympathy from ur like minds.
Mr man, everything is not about Apc and pdp... We are are talking about a president who goes on vacations as if he is enjoying his retirement benefits and you are calling "pdp" ...you really need help undecided
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by daygee12: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Mr man, everything is not about Apc and pdp... We are are talking about a president who goes on vacations as if he is enjoying his retirement benefits and you are calling "pdp" ...you really need help undecided
u really need a psychiatrist, at this point you need to provide your Dad to contest againt PMB so that he can liberate us from this hardship cause by PMB led government.
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by ozoebuka1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
daygee12:

u really need a psychiatrist, at this point you need to provide your Dad to contest againt PMB so that he can liberate us from this hardship cause by PMB led government.
Your incoherence shows how unstable you are... You need help, bro.
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by Akinz0126(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
daygee12:
Some people will just die on top PMB matter. This man keeps getting popular day by day no matter the amount of blackmail. By the end of 2019 election so many big politcians will retire from active politics because the defeat will be unbearable.

PMB till 2023

You obviously need psychological test...

The likes of you are the reason politician keep exploiting,suppressing and oppressing Us.The buhari you keep defending obviously doesn't give a f*ck about you his children are their enjoying their lives here you are displaying your ignorance Oponu
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by iammo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I swear, and this has nothing to do with my perception of APC or buhari, even when he came in, I saw and felt it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by Nwiellect(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
GOD is watching u nd ur se chiefs
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by kaboji(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Joemetry:
Shithole leader...

And you, shithole follower
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by Joemetry(m): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
kaboji:

And you, shithole follower

ASS_LICKER...

CLAP FOR YOUR COTTON WOOD BRAIN...
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by daygee12: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akinz0126:

You obviously need psychological test...

The likes of you are the reason politician keep exploiting,suppressing and oppressing Us.The buhari you keep defending obviously doesn't give a f*ck about you his children are their enjoying their lives here you are displaying your ignorance Oponu
Mr Man ar u sure u ar alright?, i can see u are still in pain yet to recover from your loss. Hope God will give u d fortitude to bear loss. I can see stupidity runs in your blood. Omo ale jati jati
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by Bishop4real: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
ozoebuka1:

Can you explain what's wrong with vacation especially when all the requirements for proper transfer of power are met in accordance with extant laws of the land?
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by Akinz0126(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
daygee12:

Mr Man ar u sure u ar alright?, i can see u are still in pain yet to recover from your loss. Hope God will give u d fortitude to bear loss. I can see stupidity runs in your blood. Omo ale jati jati

Speaking of Omo ale jatijati you obviously fit in into that position. keep crying like a zombie it'll soon dawn on you.Why not ask those who experienced hardship when your demigod assumed position of authority what they went through I wouldn't blame you though you probably belong to our indomie generation and the jobless and lazy youth your personal lord and saviour was referring to.Am not gonna melt you with abusive words you still a child after all why not go get a story book and keep yourself busy
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by StillX10(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Security meeting that will have negative and catastrophic impact on poor Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by daygee12: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akinz0126:

Speaking of Omo ale jatijati you obviously fit in into that position. keep crying like a zombie it'll soon dawn on you.Why not ask those who experienced hardship when your demigod assumed position of authority what they went through I wouldn't blame you though you probably belong to our indomie generation and the jobless and lazy youth your personal lord and saviour was referring to.Am not gonna melt you with abusive words you still a child after all why not go get a story book and keep yourself busy
I can see you are still in pains and it obvious u are not the one writing by yourself, how can a sane man say OPONU is not an abusive word and recognises omo jati jati as one. You need to be admitted for one full month in a psychiatric hospital and i know u wil thank me later
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by GSA01: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
It is necessary to always review security architecture and the President first move has to be getting first hand information on how the security make up has been faring..
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by Akinz0126(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
daygee12:

I can see you are still in pains and it obvious u are not the one writing by yourself, how can a sane man say OPONU is not an abusive word and recognises omo jati jati as one. You need to be admitted for one full month in a psychiatric hospital and i know u wil thank me later

Smile...from the way you sounded you obviously are arrogant,wayward and @thesame time lack etiquette don't mind quoting me again i have better things to do with my time...You wouldn't know what the victim of this gvt are passing through since you are not and can not be empathetic I just pray you won't experience little of the pain hardworking Nigerians are passing through under the new sheriff.

Shalom
Re: President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja by daygee12: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akinz0126:

Smile...from the way you sounded you obviously are arrogant,wayward and @thesame time lack etiquette don't mind quoting me again i have better things to do with my time...You wouldn't know what the victim of this gvt are passing through since you are not and can not be empathetic I just pray you won't experience little of the pain hardworking Nigerians are passing through under the new sheriff.

Shalom
I now feel your pains better, i never knew u were one of those affected by this government, but please try and control yourself you are gradually losing your sanity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame / President Buhari Commissions Karu International Market In Lafia, Nasarawa State / You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.