Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

2018 NECO June/july Results For School Candidates Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 NECO June/july Results For School Candidates Is Out (892 Views)

WAEC Result 2019 Private Candidates Is Out: See How To Check. / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open / NECO Releases 2017 June/july Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 NECO June/july Results For School Candidates Is Out by Nairatrenders: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2018 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.

The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.

Candidates are advised to get the National Examinations Council (NECO) result checker card which goes for N300 (three hundred naira only) to access their results. You may however pay above the official rate of N300 (three hundred naira only) if you are getting it outside NECO offices.

After getting the result checker which contains the PIN Number you need to check your result, you can then follow the six (6) simple steps below to access your NECO Result.

Check Your NECO Result.Go to NECO result checking portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
1) Select year Examination Type (i.e. June.July).

2) Select year of examination (i.e 2018).

3) Enter your card PIN number (the PIN on the NECO Result Card).

5) Enter your Examination Number
Finally, click on “Check My Result” button to finally see your result.

If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.

Note: The NECO result Checker has a limited number of use. To avoid subsequent usage, just send your result to your email.

After checking your result, don’t forget to share it with others via the comment section below.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/2018-neco-june-july-results-for-school-candidates-is-out/

Re: 2018 NECO June/july Results For School Candidates Is Out by opalk(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
okk lemme tell my boiz
Re: 2018 NECO June/july Results For School Candidates Is Out by Nairatrenders: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin
opalk:
okk
lemme tell my boiz
Re: 2018 NECO June/july Results For School Candidates Is Out by Newsloft: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2018

cc; lalasticlala
Re: 2018 NECO June/july Results For School Candidates Is Out by ani4purity(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=Nairatrenders post=70447309]@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2018 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.

The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.

Candidates are advised to get the National Examinations Council (NECO) result checker card which goes for N300 (three hundred naira only) to access their results. You may however pay above the official rate of N300 (three hundred naira only) if you are getting it outside NECO offices.

After getting the result checker which contains the PIN Number you need to check your result, you can then follow the six (6) simple steps below to access your NECO Result.

Check Your NECO Result.Go to NECO result checking portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
1) Select year Examination Type (i.e. June.July).

2) Select year of examination (i.e 2018).

3) Enter your card PIN number (the PIN on the NECO Result Card).

5) Enter your Examination Number
Finally, click on “Check My Result” button to finally see your result.

If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.

Note: The NECO result Checker has a limited number of use. To avoid subsequent usage, just send your result to your email.

After checking your result, don’t forget to share it with others via the comment section below.

To check your result, buy the result checker card online at www.ecards.com.ng and login to http://www.mynecoexams.com.
Re: 2018 NECO June/july Results For School Candidates Is Out by Nairatrenders: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Business Proposal Letter. / ASUU Strike Latest Update | Strike Likely To Be Called Off Soon / NEWS: Uniben Releases New Resumption Date For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.