Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Tonto Dikeh Raises Alarm Over Alleged Plans To Arrest Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Raises Alarm Over Alleged Plans To Arrest Her (265 Views)

Slay Queen Who SLEPT With Dog Narrate What Really Happen As Police Arrest Her / Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Raises Alarm Over Alleged Plans To Arrest Her by shemzyadeyemi: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh, has cried out over alleged plans made by the Police to arrest her.

From the look of things, the alleged arrest of Tonto Dikeh is unconnected to her only son, King Andre.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/tonto-dikeh-raises-alarm-over-alleged-plans-to-arrest-her/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido / ( VIDEO) Project Fame Season 6 Winner, Olawale Turns Cab Driver In Lagos / My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because I Was Born With 7 Teeth – Comedian Gordons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.