|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,886,444 members, 6,936,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 June 2022 at 01:24 PM
"You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House / Avoid Heart Breaks And Broken Homes / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence (2) (3) (4)
|Avoiding Relationships Heart Breaks. by uchkochi(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2018|
HOW TO AVOID HEART BREAK IN RELATIONSHIPS.
1. Not all relationships must lead to marriage. Some relationships are for a reason, others are for a season only few are for a life time. If it doesn't work out don't kill yourself because it was for something. Discover the purpose and move on.
2. Don't give a man or a woman the totality of your heart before giving the totality of your heart to God. Love that person but put God first.
3. Don't get carried away with beauty or money, if that person's inner person cannot keep you, his money or her beauty cannot either.
4. Love is never enough, understanding, compatibility, wisdom, patience and tolerance are equally important.
5. When the negative signs are more than the positive signs. It is better to withdraw your heart before it gets 'broken'.
6. Extreme jealousy is the quickest way to break that relationship.
7. Don't demand trust, earn it or build it or show it.
8. Never you compare him or her to someone else.
9. Your relationship should not only be marriage driven but care,love and concern driven.
10. Don't marry him or her because you saw him or her in church. Many are in church but not in touch with God.
11. If God give you the woman or man of your dreams you may dreaming the remaining days of your life. God will only give you the woman or man for your dream not of your dreams. Discover your purpose and you will attract the right person.
If your heart is with God, He will keep men or women from tampering with it. Proverbs 23:26.
OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38