Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time (5448 Views)

Only One Nigerian Made List Of 10 Greatest Footballers Of All Time In Africa / The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years / Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time by STILESGANG: 2:35am On Aug 25, 2018
DONADAMS:
nice list buh jay jay suppose dey sha...as e no dey e no still bad... if messi likes he should be number one here CR7 is the real GOAT!
Cr7 ke!. He should be compared with the likes of Gerd muller and ferrenc puskas who were Great goal scorers. Other than that. He is basic and brings nothing to the game. I still believe Diego Maradona is the greatest though and Messi comes close .

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time by Fxwarrior: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Icon4s:
Okocha is not there. Mtcheew, fake list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYxReXCAn54

Epic video. Op is a learner. Imagine including Ronaldinho that confessed learning from JJ Okocha while excluding the master himself.

Op you will not make heaven like this. Repent o.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time by DONADAMS(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2018
STILESGANG:
Cr7 ke!. He should be compared with the likes of Gerd muller and ferrenc puskas who were Great goal scorers. Other than that. He is basic and brings nothing to the game. I still believe Diego Maradona is the greatest though and Messi comes close .
that's your opinion.. don't try to force it down my throat...
Re: Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time by STILESGANG: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
DONADAMS:
that's your opinion.. don't try to force it down my throat...
Just stating facts. No one is forcing anybody. Enjoy your day
Re: Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time by chiboy1116: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Iseoluwani:

go back to the years of AJAX WHEN JAY JAY PLAYS WHILE RONALDINO LEARNS FROM HIM

STUPID LIST
abegi.
Re: Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time by chiboy1116: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
STILESGANG:
Diego wasn't as consistent as Messi .
Re: Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time by STILESGANG: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
chiboy1116:
Diego wasn't as consistent as Messi .
I know, but Messi would topple him if he can win the world cup which is near impossible at his age.
Re: Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time by chiboy1116: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
STILESGANG:
I know, but Messi would topple him if he can win the world cup which is near impossible at his age.
not this again ....ahhhh.
Re: Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time by Panther7(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
I was born in the indomie generation but Garrincha as to be the best dribbler ever, even in Brazil he is regarded as the best dribbler. The amazing thing about him was that one of his legs was shorter than the other which made him unbalanced in terms of posture but his dribbling was crazy!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time by PlayerMeji: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
STILESGANG:
Everybody cant make the list, can they?. That is why it's top ten

I understand the 'TOP TEN' thing but what I dont understand is his exclusion even when two of the players you listed in your top ten confessed to Rivelino's massive influence in shaping their dribbling skills. Talk about Maradona and Ronaldinho. He is Brazilian and he popularized the 'Snake Bite' that Ronaldinho was noted for. Just read or watch his videos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Manchester United Has Sack Ole Gunner Solskjear (photo) / Argentina Vs Mexico: [3 - 1] @ World Cup 2010 / Top 10 Websites To Watch Live Football Matches on PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.