Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" (22042 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by Chidex50(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
THIS AKPABIO OF A MAN THINKS HIS PPL ARE NOT AWARE OF HIS PRANKS.HE HAS COLLECTED BRIBE,PROMISED TO BE MADE SENATE PRESIDENT (THAT'S WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO REMOVE SARAKI),AND TO BURY HIS CORRUPTION CASE.HE'D SIMPLY ACTING HIS OWN SCRIPTS HANDED OVER TO HIM BY HIS NEW FOUND LOVE.DIRTY PEOPLE IN POLOTICS!
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by Chidex50(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
THIS AKPABIO OF A MAN THINKS HIS PPL ARE NOT AWARE OF HIS PRANKS.HE HAS COLLECTED BRIBE,PROMISED TO BE MADE SENATE PRESIDENT (THAT'S WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO REMOVE SARAKI),AND TO BURY HIS CORRUPTION CASE.HE'S SIMPLY ACTING HIS OWN SCRIPTS HANDED OVER TO HIM BY HIS NEW FOUND LOVE.DIRTY PEOPLE IN POLITICS!
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by JacksonOyibo: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by Akan7: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
When a fool is speaking it is best to ignore him and move on. #Emmaunel Udom 2019 continues ...
You call him a fool but you can't even spell the name Emmanuel correctly!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by Shelumiel: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akan7:

You call him a fool but you can't even spell the name Emmanuel correctly!
This is a forum, not an English class room where mistakes are noted .
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by solex04(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
KenOne:

Before Akpabio decamped i knew how you people hailed and liked him. Infact he was the face and leading light of PDP.
That's politics for you.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by ssogundele(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
These politicians are a total reflection of the society they came from. Akpabio brought Udom and if the behavioral pattern of The Godfather is to be used taken into account as regard what constitute good and acceptable leadership skills and acumen, then both of The Godfather and the godson are all mistake of nature. Misfit and scum that the gods thrust on us to tell us that we got what we deserved. Pls someone help me with New Zealand visa for I want to chang nationality.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by Adebowale89(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
strangest:
Do only reason why you regret is because he refused to steal AkwaIbom money like you.... your regret will soon lead you to your grave... Ole

is there any politicians that doesn't steal? even though I want udom to triumph for his reelection. I believe that would put an end to godfatherism in Nigeria
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by BZBALEX: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
as you where imposed on them too.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by lilycasera(f): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
A
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by insabarnur(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akpabio have finally shoot his shot.we saw it coming... Issorite.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
ekems2017:
Akpabio stop all this noise making and focus on your new found love. Why would you force Udom to complete a project you couldn't complete in 8yrs and also pick your wife as the deputy in the forth coming elections?
Is Akwaibom state house a family property?
The way Akwaibom stood against Attah for your sake I am sure they will do the same for Udom come 2019. Pls go and enjoy your new party and fame.
shut up. You're not from akwa ibom.
Face your state and stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by luggy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
ur useless Inlaw akpabio
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by nduehidem(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mumu Godswill , Udom Emmanuel is going to win come 2019. Just because he has decided not to be paying u 1billion naira every month again. Greedy Man.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by kezijeff: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shut up slowpoke, you are a disgrace who should be ashame of himself instead you are there regreting.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
KenOne:

Before Akpabio decamped i knew how you people hailed and liked him. Infact he was the face and leading light of PDP.
And what stops otherwise when decides to become a fool for his selfish political reasons?
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by ifiokjohn(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tell akpabio we do not regrate voting udom, udom has been a shining light.
How can we regrate voting someone that have more projects than the entire federal govt ministry and agencies combined?
udom might have Bleep up in some ways bt he is still better than buhari in all ramification.
He has completed more roads than buhari, more hospitals than buhari, more industries than buhari, more schools than buhari and given akwa ibom a good image than buhari.
So why should we regrate voting udom emmanuel?

Udom till 2023. Buhari to daura 2019
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by ifiokjohn(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
How can we regrate voting someone that have more projects than the entire federal govt ministries,parastatals and agencies combined?
udom might have Bleep up in some ways bt he is still better than buhari in all ramification.
He has completed more roads than buhari, more hospitals than buhari, more industries than buhari, more schools than buhari and given akwa ibom a good image than buhari.

Udom till 2023. Buhari to daura 2019
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by ifiokjohn(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
How can we regrate voting someone that have more projects than the entire federal govt ministries,parastatals and agencies combined?

Udom till 2023. Buhari to daura 2019.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by fillagefiful: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
No be by election again?
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by Mattbek: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Stupid and useless Akpabio. Wash your dirty linen outside. This is how you people rule this country. Your end is near. All of you tyrants in the corridor of power will be wiped away.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by Joshuazedd(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Etim Ekpimah, Uyo

https://punchng.com/i-regret-imposing-emmanuel-on-akwa-ibom-as-governor-akpabio/

saharareporters.com/2018/08/09/udom-emmanuel-remains-my-governor-and-godfather-my-children-says-akpabio
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by ifiokjohn(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up. You're not from akwa ibom.
Face your state and stop talking trash
shut up too. Are u from akwa ibom self? all this igbo boys self!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by megareal: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
sacramento1212:
You regret because Udom Emmanuel no longer wants to be your puppet and loyal to the akpabio's and Co limited and turning the entire state into a family agenda to both local and also the inlaws? megareal come see your fellow annang man wey dey miss yarn

Since when I turn Annang woman? angry Let Akpabio talk biko. You know he is good at that. Let him turn the tale upside down simply because Udom is tired of answering yes sir. I didn't expect anything less.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by megareal: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
nduehidem:
Mumu Godswill , Udom Emmanuel is going to win come 2019. Just because he has decided not to be paying u 1billion naira every month again. Greedy Man.

So you know na. Not just him but his entire family had their own share carved out for them every month.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by star4ever: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Never trust any Politician. They speak from both sides of their tongue.

Imagine!
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by sacramento1212: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
megareal:

Since when I turn Annang woman? angry Let Akpabio talk biko. You know he is good at that. Let him turn the tale upside down simply because Udom is tired of answering yes sir. I didn't expect anything less.

Hubby for don be annang man na cheesy. I really wish that at the end, Udom wins the election to finally silence akpabio. My problem with Udom is that he's not a politician and very slow for my liking. I even heard that Nsima ekere may not be the flag bearer for APC because akpabio wants an Oron man. 2019 for AKS go dey very bloody. Mbio annang ami eba nte utafang, awi woroke mkpo dumo kiet.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
shut up too. Are u from akwa ibom self? all this igbo boys self!

ifiok you lack wisdom. I'm more ibibio than you
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by Charly68: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
We shall see serious political fireworks in Naija come December 2018-May 2019... The game really is not done on the pages of news papers but on the field . Akpabio is poised for war in the south south & am sure the game will really be hots up in that side of the country. Political students should start watching how the game will go .

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by yimcy: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don't care who is right or wrong. I just want to remind who is involved that the 5000 teachers recruited since are still with their appointment letters without any job.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
KenOne:

So u expect that everyone on akwa ibom should vote out udom Emmanuel because they hailed n liked Akpabio wen he was in PDP? ? U must be a raging mad man.
Re: Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" by ifiokjohn(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
ifiok you lack wisdom. I'm more ibibio than you
sorry mr, m not ibibio, m annang.
And ur name here shows u are igbo, stop trying to form akwa ibom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi / Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides / Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.