Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help A Confused Sport Gamer Decide - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help A Confused Sport Gamer Decide (402 Views)

Computers Will Decide Next Season’s Champions League Draw / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / Conte's Uncertain As Chelsea Is In A Confused State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Confused Sport Gamer Decide by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
So tonight Athletico will travel to Valencia for their first match in the LaLiga. it turns out that this is the only match remaining in my ticket. What is the probability of Athletico winning the game or should I just cash out the little cash...?
Help me decide. Does it worth the risk.
picture below

Re: Help A Confused Sport Gamer Decide by Clever660: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
U better cash out. At least ur money and interest is out. It Afterall na straight win that you give athleticomadrid. They might draw that match.

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Sport Gamer Decide by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
So tonight Athletico will travel to Valencia for their first match in the LaLiga. it turns out that this is the only match remaining in my ticket. What is the probability of Athletico winning the game or should I just cash out the little cash...?
Help me decide. Does it worth the risk.
picture below
Finish what you started.If you cash out you are a coward.Athletico shall defeat or drawn Valencia tonight.
Re: Help A Confused Sport Gamer Decide by Kirchhoff01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
if they draw then the game is null and void. I need a win from Athletico
Re: Help A Confused Sport Gamer Decide by dippleee1: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
i hope u did cash out this

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Sport Gamer Decide by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
dippleee1:
i hope u did cash out this
on a sad note, I didn't cash out!!!

(1) (Reply)

Top WWE Superstars And The Football Clubs They Support / Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Father Named Coach Of Gabon / FIFA Best : Luka Modric Threatens To End Messi – Ronaldo’s Ten Years Dominace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.