Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Is It Possible To Start A Snake Farm In Nigeria.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Possible To Start A Snake Farm In Nigeria.. (775 Views)

2 Women Uplifting Each Other - SA Influencer Shares Photo Of A Lady & A Snake / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Start A Snake Farm In Nigeria.. by mikejegede(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
ive been thinking about it for a while the fact that its about snakes scares the heck out of me..but when you get to think about the profit that comes out of it plus you get to export alot of it outside the country because of the shortage of snake venom for anti venoms.its a very good business..what do you guys have to say about it.?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 - CDFIPB / Why Ghost Of A Recently Buried Man Was Seen Leaving Ikoyi Cemetery / 9mobile (etisalat) Data Bundle Plan For Android, Iphone And Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.