Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos (1847 Views)

Tacha Extensively Talks About Boyfriend, Reveals How She Met Him (video) / Davido Spank Chioma Backside After She Surprised Him With Valentine's Gifts / Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by Nigeriapen1: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
By Nigeriapen.com.ng

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/proud-boyfriend-reveals-the-way-his-girlfriend-surprised-him-html/

A young lady surprised her boyfriend by giving him a cookie made special because of what was written on it.

The lovebirds were at the mall when the girl ordered the cookie but wouldn’t let her man see what she was writing on it.

When she finally presented the cookie to him, he was pleasantly surprised.”I ‏ UR DICK,” the words on the cookie reads.

See More Photos Below....

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/proud-boyfriend-reveals-the-way-his-girlfriend-surprised-him-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by Nigeriapen1: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
See More Photos Below....

Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oh oh. The young girl has been 'dickmatised'.

Nairaland has taught me things o. Choi...

2 Likes

Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by GOFRONT(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Na today girls don dey tell us dis kind thing??
Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by VampireeM(f): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Does that mean the only thing she likes about him is his d!ck... Nigga must have been hitting the gspot right and the day he goes wrong , yawa go dey wink
Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don't blame her. Strong dick is very important in the life of every woman with a functional pussy.
Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by Coolbriz01(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
The guy deserves a national MEDAL OF HONOR
Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by Alwaysking: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
His dick is an emperor and oga in charge grin
Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by youngreva(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
GOFRONT:
Na today girls don dey tell us dis kind thing??

Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by zicoraads: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
A Nigerian lady will never do this.

#TeamForeignGirls grin cheesy
Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
zicoraads:
A Nigerian lady will never do this.

#TeamForeignGirls grin cheesy

Foreign girl gbagbuo gi dia angry angry

1 Like

Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by zicoraads: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Foreign girl gbagbuo gi dia angry angry
kiss grin kiss

Where's my message? tongue
Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
zicoraads:

kiss grin kiss

Where's my message? tongue

Go and receive it from your foreign girls.

Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by zicoraads: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Go and receive it from your foreign girls.
Ahn ahn...my omalicha of laif! grin

Someone cannot play with you again. kiss grin
Re: Proud Boyfriend Reveals The Way His Girlfriend Surprised Him.see Photos by Smartwin: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Na just that thing make them Dy rush us... ��������

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre:'don't Ask Me About Alex & Ceec, I Want To Do Raw Sex Scenes' / [lyrics] Davido – Wonder Woman / Actress Onyii Alexx Goes Braless As She Rocks Tube Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.