Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Becca Gushes About Her New Nigerian Husband, Tobi Sanni Daniel (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Becca Gushes About Her New Nigerian Husband, Tobi Sanni Daniel (PHOTOS) (870 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes About Her Cooking: 'My Wife Is The Best Cook' / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becca Gushes About Her New Nigerian Husband, Tobi Sanni Daniel (PHOTOS) by Nigeriapen(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
By Nigeriapen.com.ng

News source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/ghanaian-singer-becca-gushes-about-new-nigerian-husband-tobi-sanni-daniel/

Ghanaian singer Becca got married to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel, who was once Ice Prince’s business manager, at a private ceremony which took place in Accra, Ghana.

The pair had both their traditional and white wedding over the weekend and the ceremonies were attended by family and friends of the couple.

The singer shared this loved-up photo of both of them staring closely at each other at their traditional marriage and wrote:

‘I found love in you and I’ve learnt to love me too.’

See More Photos Below...

News source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/ghanaian-singer-becca-gushes-about-new-nigerian-husband-tobi-sanni-daniel/

Lalasticlala
Re: Becca Gushes About Her New Nigerian Husband, Tobi Sanni Daniel (PHOTOS) by Nigeriapen(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Becca Gushes About Her New Nigerian Husband, Tobi Sanni Daniel (PHOTOS) by donbachi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
tiwa and tonto once gushed...just shut up and drive...i wish well
Re: Becca Gushes About Her New Nigerian Husband, Tobi Sanni Daniel (PHOTOS) by IamAirforce1: 6:19am On Aug 21, 2018
I hope it lasts

(1) (Reply)

Activist Bisi Alimi And Hubby Holiday In Lagos (photos) / Celebrity Style Of The Week: Gabriel Akinosho / Top 10 Richest Musician In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.