Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,494 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Weekly Meetings And How To Keep Employees Excited - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Weekly Meetings And How To Keep Employees Excited (749 Views)

Why Do Banks Sponsor Employees For Prison Tour? / Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Meetings And How To Keep Employees Excited by worldmuller: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2010
Hello all, I normally hold weekly meetings with every company I currently own. I’ve been having a challenging time with one particular company; for some reason the associates seem to lose interest in the meeting normally causing some to fall asleep. I always make sure to keep the meeting interactive in order to prevent things of this nature from happening.www.worldmuller.com
Anyone out have any tips on what I can do to make sure everyone is on board and exited every meeting?
Re: Weekly Meetings And How To Keep Employees Excited by bigleap1: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2010
@wordmuller
you will need to keep the meeting short and precise
get team members involved, in terms of they giving contributions
if still issues persist, review performance of your staff, as they may have lost interest in the job & not delivering duties as well
Re: Weekly Meetings And How To Keep Employees Excited by AjanleKoko: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2010
1. Keep the meetings short. Meetings should ideally not extend beyond 1 hour.

2. Ensure you notify stakeholders well in advance. Don't call impromptu meetings unless you have to.

3. Meeting must have an agenda, to enable participants get ready for the meeting on time. Send agenda with the meeting invite.

4. Keep a tone of seriousness in the meeting. Your subordinates may hate it, but at least they must respect it. Too much joking around and excess familiarity make people take your meeting less serious.

(1) (Reply)

Today / Interior Designer / Better Job Or More Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.