Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition (46892 Views)

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
But same illegality took Ajimobi to the music house then and was even confessing that Fresh FM was the best he had seen.

If you dont break the law nobody can arrest you or tear down your building. the fact that others break the law does not mean what you are doing is ok.

!other people did it! is not an excuse in a court!

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Abitolola: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
If this rule of law is applied throughout Oyo state, half of their buildings will be gone. I see sentiment
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Victor171: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
when he was busy singinng for Politicians he forgot they wiil treat him lie this...what is good for the goose is good for the ganger...Make him go build another house

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by usmanbaba(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Unik3030:
yinka ayefele is just trying to play d sympathy card here,if u are staying around challenge in Ibadan,u will know for sure that d said building is not supposed to b there in d first place if not for yinka ayefele connection.n besides,will his house b d first illegal structure to b demolished?go to akobo,bashorun,gate,adegbayi n co n see many mansion's been demolished on daily basis.so yinka ayefele wants special treatment abi?if truly we want a society where everyone will b equal b4 the law then this is right
You get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by xcelentattitude(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is false, it's not true. I heard Ayefele say that on the building plan, it was indicated that there were going to be two studios. Now, this government came out and said there was no indication as to whether it's going to be a radio studio or photo studio. (just citing an example) I have never benefited from his money, but whenever I see injustice no matter the shape, colour, texture or appearance I dislike it.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by asiwajumi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
But you are collecting TAX on the property everymonth..continu
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by wanger50(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Joevics:

wonderful, so you sent him letter to come and regularize a plan on june 29th and a few weeks later you just went and destroyed the house.

So they should have waited for him to come at his convenient time after having flouted planning regulations?

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Yusuf54: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
a well educated person will know that Yinka Ayefele was at fault...

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by kolmart: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Can you listening to what the demonic people are saying what of all those fuel stations and events centres been built beside the road do they have approval? bunch of bastard
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Joevics(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jaideyone:
so June 29 to august 19 is 16days?

even July 29 ( which is still a month after June) till august 19 is at least 20days.

later you'll come back here and call buhari the illiterate.

shame on you

modified: werey to sare change narrative

na so you dey fail exam grin

Lol, so you have been targeting me. Lol. I quickly edited the post after realizing my mistake. But you still quoted me within 2 minutes.

Wonderful, I have a fan.

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by ajealadick(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
We shouldn't be sentimental. The loss is painful, but the building was only approved for an office and not a radio station. Things like this happens only in Nigeria, h can't try this elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by ajealadick(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
We shouldn't be sentimental. The loss is painful, but the building was only approved for an office and not a radio station. Things like this happens only in Nigeria, h can't try this elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by silent10(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
xcelentattitude:
This is false, it's not true. I heard Ayefele say that on the building plan, it was indicated that there were going to be two studios. Now, this government came out and said there was no indication as to whether it's going to be a radio studio or photo studio. (just citing an example) I have never benefited from his money, but whenever I see injustice no matter the shape, colour, texture or appearance I dislike it.
How do you know this is injustice? i expect a sane reply from you. thank you.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Jaideyone(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Joevics:

Lol, so you have been targeting me. Lol. I quickly edited the post after realizing my mistake. But you still quoted me within 2 minutes.

Wonderful, I have a fan.
so I quoted you once means you have a fan? olodo grin

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
jaxmand:
As if Ajimobi Generator house is not attached to fence... All Generator house in Naija is attached to fence

Mine is not attached to fence.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by keentola(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
I doubt Oyo state government really knows what is wrong with them and the lawyers that has been handling the case.

you can't just come out with conflicting statements and expect people to believe you.

And Ayefele should come out to defend these allegations
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by gen2man1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ekez:
I thought the government said they don't know who demolished the music house?
Abi o! I wonder where, and how they came up with this now
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Alexgeneration(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Unik3030:
can't u read where they talked about d agreed size of the music house and what was built?they never denied d approval but the house was not built the way it was planned.thats d summary
Did you also read where the state government denied not knowing who demolished the building?

Did you also read where it's stated that the case is still in court?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Alexgeneration(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yusuf54:
a well educated person will know that Yinka Ayefele was at fault...
An educated person will also wait until the case is settled by the court
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by kazeeyoung(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Many of dis where Demolished during Fashola Tenure as Lagos Governor and no body come on social media to blame Gov.... Yinka can go to court if him get C of O, .. Simple. cool sad
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Yusuf54: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Alexgeneration:

An educated person will also wait until the case is settled by the court
The Court is on break
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by Alexgeneration(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yusuf54:
The Court is on break
Is that really an excuse?

So if the courts are on break,all the suspects should be killed or allowed to go home?

For your information, the court was in session today and the case came up for hearing.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by safariman(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Both parties are to be blamed for this demolition. Yinka Ayefele should have gone to the review the master plan of that building has requested by the OYSG while, the govt on the other hand should have waited a bit since the case is in court already.
Gaddafithe2nd:
Both parties are to be blamed for this demolition. Yinka Ayefele should have gone to the review the master plan of that building has requested by the OYSG while, the govt on the other hand should have waited a bit since the case is in court already.

I pass by the building when in Nigeria on my way to ring road, I first thought it was a residential abode and one can also see the dualization on the road leading to the old toll road. My take is Yinka should have proactive fighting the requests by Oyo state. Also, how can anyone believe that Oyo State govt did not have anything to do with the demolition? Ordinary citizen will just take bulldozer to the property? I have a property in Agbowo area and many properties have been bulldozed and set back to include Petro stations and the famous Agodi Radio station because of encroachment

Although, I have an ongoing personal beef with Ajumobi family since they have encroached on our family property, I think this time and in this case, Oyo state is more on the right than Yinka Ayefele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Maybe the mumu Apc government want to erect shopping mall on the land the mast n d generator house is occupying. They av done dere worse but God pass them
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by edanika: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
I know our people just make there opinion known with sentiment. OYSG in the last few weeks have been demolishing structures and building that contravenes the state approval.

As much as I sympathise with the fresh fm family, the truth must be told. I want to ask people to go around ibadan metropolis and see countless of property destroyed without any outcry. I challenge anyone who have fact to discuss on these. I will take u round the city for you to see.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by femmjo: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ok. Property owners should allow Oyo state Govt to decide for them where their toilets, kitchens, generator room, dinning room, canteen etc should be located. Is erection of mast now under the control of Oyo state Govt instead of the NBC/Telecommunications company?
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by kaliboi94(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ekez:
Do u still believe anything from apc government?
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by precious1967(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
ds same kosele ri nearly sent obillo out of his job because of his wickedness if not for God's intervention. shame!
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by hollowpot15684(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ekez:

Not everything you see online is genuine.
Especially ones without concrete prove.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by obi58: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Unik3030:
can't u read where they talked about d agreed size of the music house and what was built?they never denied d approval but the house was not built the way it was planned.thats d summary

And this was discovered 10 years after house was built so why did they not wait for independent verification and ruling from the court before the demolition?
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition by RexTramadol1: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Unik3030:

Are u inherently daft or today is just a one-off?

I don't want to talk much, assuming you can afford a bag of cement you will understand everyone's concern about what has happened

Buh, you still sleep under your parents' roof so no qualms bouh ur view

That a building is against plan does not warrant demolition

My house plan was done abt 15years ago

Wen we decided to renovate, d plan the government has is different from what we did

They came for inspection, saw it and told us to come for rectification

Simple..........

All these faults mentioned are all normal things in factories and what have you in Nigeria, at least he still went for approval, many unapproved houses that were demolished by government were given compensation, most notably Lagos n Ogun

So next time dig deep bfr commenting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / Abdullahi Abubakar: Best Governor In 2015 / Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.