Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... (11615 Views)

Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down / ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Police Station, Gun Down Officers / Boko Haram Burnt Takulashi, Borno Village After Air Force ‘Ignored Rescue Call’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by omablogs: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
The Borno State Police Command said on Monday that Boko Haram insurgents burnt down 40 houses in a reprisal in Mailari Village in Guzamala Local government Area of the state on Sunday.

Mr. Demien Chukwu, the Commissioner of Police in the state, who disclosed this at a news conference said that the terrorists stormed the town at about 8 pm.

Chukwu said that the command had yet to ascertain the casualty figure.

“Two weeks earlier, the vigilante in that community arrested a Boko Haram element with AK47 and after beating him, he was handed over to the military.

“The marauding militants who were pissed with the development decided to lunch the massive attack to avenge the arrest. They passed several villages on their way to Mailari.

“Luckily, about a week ago, we deployed one full unit of policemen including SARS to protect the community.

“Consequently, while they were returning from their mission, they were repelled by our team on patrol, which prevented them from raising down the entire community,” he said.

On the Alau Dam attack, Chukwu said that preliminary investigation revealed that the dam came under attack by suspected Boko Haram insurgents.

Source

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by omablogs: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Fordtech33: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Killings every where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Shelumiel: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Insurgency is here to stay
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Taking over Christian territories under buhari.

That was one of buhari's undeclared agenda

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Ekez(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Where is the $1billion that Buhari and his gov'nors approved for fight against boko haram?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by solution1page1: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
help me ask them
Ekez:
Where is the $1billion that Buhari and his gov'nors approved for fight against boko haram?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by omablogs: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
well since the federal government have not done any thing since the declaration of those amount of money ...

that means they are suspects

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by limeta(f): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
You should 've used yt old moniker cause men I don't want to end up helping a buharist

That's my stand for now
Hope you get well soon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Nbote(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sincerehelp:
I have been a full member on Naira land since 2013, I decided to use a new moniker to make this because of Identity sake and also because I have been a top voice against online begging on this forum...I am ready to unveil my identity to any willing savior of need be.
It all started last month when I felt feverish for sometime, I went to hospital and was diagnosed of malaria parasite 3+...I started taking medications.On the 3rd day I started feeling this sensation in my stomach, I went for series of test and Ulcer was confirmed.. I started treatment and a week later, I started feeling this heavy headache and breathlessness.And this has been on for the past 3weeks..The problem now is that I don't have money again for treatment... I have called in some relations and friends that have helped me out already, and are feeling that I want to stylishly sh money off them...
Please I am pleading for anybody that will enable me with any amount u can let me return back to the hospital tomorrow and at least complete my treatment, even if it is lending me money.If you stay in Owerri and want to meet me in person b4 helping, I don't mind
please nothing is too small
help please, am really in pains
Firstbank

Where in Owerri are U?
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Sincerehelp: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
nnachukz:
I hope you are not a Sai Baba chanter?
no sir no oo for now politics is the last thing in my mind
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Sincerehelp: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nbote:

Where in Owerri are U?
Nekede
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Sincerehelp: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
limeta:
You should 've used yt old moniker cause men I don't want to end up helping a buharist

That's my stand for now
Hope you get well soon
I am not a buharist, for now I just want to be healthy again..
I can pm u if u mind
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by abokibuhari: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by FarahAideed: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nigeria has never been this unsafe
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by buharitill2023: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is bad.
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Sweetcollins: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is getting out of hand...
Do we still have a chief security officer in this nation ??
Pls can you move those forces that forcefully abused, arrested and unlawfully detained hundreds of innocent women in Owerri to hunt these cannibals down?

There was a country indeed...
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by HajimeSaito(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

After borrowing billions to buy weapons and declaring that BH has been tekenikally defeated, they are still alive and kicking. Let MUDSLIMES slaughter their fellow MUDSLIMES while we non MUDSLIMES watch as spectators.

Happy Idol-Kabiru

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
I think a section of the North should be given to shekau to rule permanently.I mean this niggar has really tried,he has fought gallantly as a crusader.Again,he is fighting for an Islamic just course-sharia laws which is the basis for Islamic morality.

Let him be given some states to rule in the North so we can rest.Borno,Zamfara,sokoto,Adamawa and katsina.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by naijaking1: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
It's 40 churches not just houses.
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by BruncleZuma: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Yinxies(f): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
BH is back again
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Blackfire(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
We were enjoying some relative peace when he was not around o, while the mere commissioner was there..

Today killing, tomorrow bombing.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Joevics(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
But Bokoharam has been technically defeated according to liar Mohammed and Snake man Buruatai
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by HajimeSaito(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Richdad50:
Igbos WILL BR REJOICING NOW.
For Igbos, Any bad news is Bad for Buhari

But is it not your fellow MUDSLIMES who are butchering you like sallah rams? Which one conern Igbos again? Are we giving you hypertension?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Switruth: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Is the president back to the country ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by selfmade22: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Welcome Sir Sai Baba For Life grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity / Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions / No MDA Exempted From TSA, Osinbajo Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.