Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Five Times Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shared Free Airtime And You Missed.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Times Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shared Free Airtime And You Missed.. (548 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Times Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shared Free Airtime And You Missed.. by Vicrotica(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
No one seems to notice this mild show of charity. But going through her instagram posts shows that Nollywood Queen, Angela Okorie never posts a picture without attaching about six to five free recharge pins valued above 750Naira. In three incidents it was just 1000Naira each. You'll find it interesting that she doesn't do this to get instagram likes like most celebrities do.

I'm sure webbeggars are not yet aware of this, now you can get free airtime for your subscription...

See screenshots below...

Ndewo'nu

Re: Five Times Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shared Free Airtime And You Missed.. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
So I should start following her because of the free airtimE?
Re: Five Times Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shared Free Airtime And You Missed.. by Vicrotica(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
No, follow me...
FortifiedCity:
So I should start following her because of the free airtimE?

1 Like

Re: Five Times Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shared Free Airtime And You Missed.. by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
What's the meaning of this sh*t ?
Re: Five Times Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shared Free Airtime And You Missed.. by Vicrotica(m): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Keep seeking the meaning of shit. Don't go and find the meaning of your life.... ��
Oluwasaeon:
What's the meaning of this sh*t ?
Re: Five Times Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shared Free Airtime And You Missed.. by lanmac(m): 5:57am On Aug 21, 2018
Good for her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cardi Reportedly Dumps Offset As Their Marriage Appears To Be In Jeopardy!! / Davido Slays In Groomsman Outfit / Lady Chooses A "Perfect Spot" For Selfie As She Visits A Cemetery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.