Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' (21551 Views)

FG Moves To Reopen Abuja-Kaduna Train Service, No Money Paid For Victims / Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City / Labor Day: US Embassy To Close Abuja, Lagos Offices On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by soberdrunk(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by Dollabiz: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by drey08(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Are you gay?
not gay
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by Bhol28: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
How possible can that be,embassy closed because of powder on passport.great Sahara
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by drey08(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
deluxe01:

dats my base
student?
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by drey08(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
centboy123456:

why do need friends
what do you mean
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by 1Dray(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
fear of nyamuri flat.head developers is the reason they closed it down

You're a goat, illiterate dimwit.
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by FYTnRUN: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
The fear for juju would not cause the embassy to shut down. I guess they may have thought the powder to be anthrax, and thats a good reason for them to have shut down.
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by sweetkev(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
luizkyworld:
Between 1960-1970s, Nigerians who went abroad for studies all came back home, not bcuz our economy was in de best of shapes, but bcuz der was peace, security & hope of a beta Nigeria. Just after Buhari came 4rm 1983-85....de story changed. Nigeria has never remained de same after then. I wish one day, Americans will queue up in Nigerian embassies to get Visas. I wish one day, we wouldn't see America & Europe as de heaven in our scriptures. God bless Nigeria
I'm afraid, the way things are going, I don't think that would ever happen and best thing is to either japa or work your way to the top but only if you can in this useless country

1 Like

Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by Jimmy231: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
drey08:
Abeg who lives in sagamu ogun state I need friends
man or woman
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by drey08(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jimmy231:
man or woman
any gender if you cool
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by deluxe01: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
drey08:
drey08:
student?
drey08:

nope
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by drey08(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
deluxe01:

nope
my whatsapp in my signature
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by Jimmy231: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
drey08:
any gender if you cool
what gender are you
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by drey08(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jimmy231:
what gender are you
m
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by Jimmy231: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
drey08:
m
only need female thanks
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by drey08(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jimmy231:
only need female thanks
ok bro
Re: US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' by Sunnyay: 1:13am On Aug 21, 2018
In case you are considering furthering your education in Canada or relocating,please take some few minutes and talk to experts who will guide you through the entire process.

Please visit: www.consultingapt.com.
The consultation and assessment is totally free and no commitment is required of you!

After a free detailed assessment of your situation, they will come up with a recommendation for you and regardless of what path suits your situation,these experts will make it happen for you even if you require a LMIA from an employer to hire you in Canada.

Try this and you will be glad you did!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tanker Heading To Iganmu Bridge From Sifax Burst Into Flames / LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations / 13 Worst Countries To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.