Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy (1265 Views)

Femi Otedola Hails Daughter, DJ Cuppy At Pepsi Lituation Party / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy by Segunade10: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy

Billionaire Daughter and Famous Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy who is known to be in relationship with Davido’s manager, Asa Asika has been accused of a secret sexual affair with singer, Tekno.
This was revealed by a talent manager known as Kelly who took to his Twitter page to level theallegations against popular DJ, DJ Cuppy.
Kelly tweeted on Saturday;
“So i was somewhere yesterday and damn, these guys were gisting how DJ Cuppy always sneaks into their estate to come f**k Tekno. She even came there 2days ago. Tekno must have a really big cassava to be Choko with someone’s serious girlfriend”
He went further to express worries that this secret affair may “cause a fight in the music industry“

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTHRzOViKM

Re: Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy by Segunade10: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy by StarUp: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
So what's the big deal here? She was sneaking out on Anichebe to meet Asika and now she is sneaking out on Asika to meet Tekno... Mind you she is not married yet before you accuse her of infidelity... Na her life and her pvss¥.
Re: Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Show us proof or your name na lie Mohammed.
Re: Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
StarUp:
So what's the big deal here? She was sneaking out on Anichebe to meet Asika and now she is sneaking out on Asika to meet Tekno... Mind you she is not married yet before you accuse her of infidelity... Na her life and her pvss¥.
She dey practice wetin she go do if she marry.I reject any borehole in Jesus name!
Re: Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy by Coolbriz01(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
WHO no like beta thing make i see AM

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Dakore Akande Glows In New Photos / Kizz Daniel New Album "No Bad Songz" Top World chat album in less than 24hrs / Sad News For Fans Of Actress Destiny Etiko. It Is Confirmed That...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.